No.13

Author POV

jungkook and taehyung was staring at each other but broke their staring contest when jimin woke up and sit between them. “staring contest?” jimin said as he look both of them. jungkook smile and pull jimin closer and hug him. “glad you are okay...” jungkook said and kiss at the top of jimin head. jimin smile , feeling happy.

while taehyung was looking at them jealously. “...well i’m gonna sleep here today” taehyung said. jungkook look at him with a glare. “no. you cannot.” jungkook said and rolled his eyes. “well this is jimin house too. can i sleep here today jiminie?” taehyung ask jimin cutely. jimin chuckled and look at his wacth. “ofcourse you can! its late right now...so just sleep here for today!” jimin said and smile.

taehyung look at jungkook with his victory smile and goes closer to jimin and hug him. “i wanna sleep with youuu” taehyung said with his puppy eyes. “no! i am the one who going to sleep with jimin!” jungkook said pulling jimin far away from taehyung. taehyung pout and pull jimin back at him again. jimin was being pulled by both of them. he was getting annoyed so he stop both of them.

“both of you can just sleep with me you know” jimin said and sit down. jungkook and taehyung was still staring at each other. “okay you guys stop...no staring contest anymore. lets sleep....i’m tired...” jimin said and goes to his room with jungkook and taehyung following him.

“i am sleeping beside jimin.” jungkook said and pull jimin closer. “no. i am the one who sleeping beside him.” taehyung said and pull jimin at him. jimin stop both of them and look at them with a glare. “i’m just going to sleep between you two so that you two can stop fighting ok? now...i just wanna have some rest so lets sleep now..” jimin said and lay down at his bed. jungkook was at the right and taehyung at the left.

“goodnight” jimin said and fall asleep. jungkook and taehyung were smiling and finally both of them fall asleep.

--------------------

it was 2 am and jimin woke up. he sit up and found jungkook at taehyung were still beside him. he smile and hug both of them. jungkook wake uo because jimin was hugging him too tight. “jimin you ok?” jungkook said as he hug back jimin. jimin look at jungkook with his red eyes and smiley face. “jimin?! whats wrong?!” jungkook panicked and quickly hug jimin even tighter.

“n...nothing...” jimin said while trying to hold back his tears. “jimin...just say it...” taehyung suddenly spoke up. “i’m scared kookie and taetae....i am scared to ge hurt again...the fact that 2 people already leave me and only date me because of money...made my heart broke so much...i don’t want to get hurt again...everyone don’t love me...they will only use me and throw me when they already have fun...i trust taemin so much with all of my heart...but at the end...he...was only using me...it’s hurt me so much kookie...taetae...i’m scared to love somebody else....” jimin said everything and cries his heart out.

he really can’t take it anymore. he was sure that he was falling in love with jungkook , but since taehyung also confess to him. his mind was a mess. he couldn’t just reject his bestfriend. taehyung always there for him. taking care of him. jungkook was his childhood friends. but they were barely seeing each other after jungkook move.

“tae...” jimin said. he want to say the truth. but he is scared. scared that taehyung might hate him. scared that he may lose his bestfriend that help him thru the year. “yes minnie?” taehyung said as he goes closer to jimin and hug him. jimin didn’t say anything. he just can’t. he need to think about it again. he need to make his mind before telling taehyung , he dosen’t want to have regrets.

“le- let’s just sleep...” jimin said as both of the older guys nodded. and like that , the three of them fall asleep.

---------------

jimin was always the first person to wake up. he woke up and saw jungkook and taehyung still sleeping. he smile and get down from his bed. he walk downstair and cook something for them. when he was almost done cooking , jungkook and taehyung already sit down at the table. jimin smile at them and put the food down.

“thank you for the food~” jungkook sing as jimin and taehyung chuckled. they were chatting to each other while eating. jimin was planning to tell taehyung after their finish their food. he hope that taehyung wouldn’t get angry at him. he hope so. he really hope.

“taetae hyung...” jimin said carefully. both of jungkook and taehyung stop talking and the attention was all on jimin. “yes minnie?” taehyung respon while smiling widely. “uhm...i...i..” jimin can’t say it. he was too scared. to scared that taehyung may get upset. angry.

jimin body was shaking. taehyung notice it and quickly goes to jimin side and hug him. jungkook was also feeling worried as he keep on saying that it was okay to jimin. jimin calm himself down and face taehyung.

“hyung...i’m sorry...but...i...can’t accept your feelings...i already have someone in my heart...” jimin said. he wait for taehyung respon. but taehyung didn’t say anything. he only look at jimin with a sad face. jimin feel guilt but decided to continue.

“i...have this person in my heart...you can guess it was also a long time...um....i really love him...and...i am pretty sure he also love me...we’ve kiss...and that is when i know about my own feeling toward him. i have the feeling like i want to spend my life with him...only him. i feel so happy when i’m with him. i will miss him if i didn’t see him. i will look for him until i found him...this person...he make me feel like i was loved...i am special...he make me feel good about myself....i seriously love him so much...his name is jeon jung kook....he is 23 years old...also...he is my husband that i fall in love with...” jimin said and look at jungkook with a big smile. jungkook smile back at him. he make his hand to a heart shape and whisper to jimin that he also love him.

“well...if you are happy with him...i don’t have the right to make you choose me and not him...as long as you happy...i am happy jimin...but just...you! jungkook! don’t break his heart...or i’ll...will take him as my husband! he is my first love and i have love him for a long time...so it will be not easy to move on...anyway jimin...i love you...and please be happy with him...if he hurt you...or break your heart...just call me okay?” taehyung said and jimin chuckled but he nodded. taehyung smile.

- Chapter 13 ends -

Beautyzzz! sorey for not updetting for 13 days! i was waiting because this is chaper 13 so i wait for 13 day to pass and i’ll post this chapter hehe...i know i’m a little stupid but this chapter is not that short sooooo enjoy beautyz!!!!!! 😍❤:-)