04

When Hongseok came to pick up Jinho from a private studio, he was still outraged with Hwitaek, for treating such a deadly matter as if it were nothing. He waited about fifteen minutes before the five and a half foot male came skipping down the stairs. With one of the biggest smiles on his face, he drummed his hands on the hood of the bumblebee yellow Ferrari, the one Hui could report missing at any time.

"Hyung, you know this isn't my car," Hongseok said after he rolled down the window.

Jinho sighed softly, his sly smile soon growing back afterwards. He entered the sports car, fastening his seat belt rather quickly. "How'd you convince Satan to let you use it?"

"I took the keys off the table after I slapped him in the face with birthday cake." Both boys laughed at that, Hongseok checking behind him for any oncoming traffic as he backed out. They settled down as soon as they reached the highway, which was a good five minutes.

"Your hair is pink." Hongseok noticed his older's new tint as he was walking out the front door. "I like it."

At the compliment, Jinho's cheeks became the same artificial hue of his hair, "Thanks, Seokie."

"Incoming text from Ggu," the car's female voice announced. "Are you planning anything that involves fire?"

Hongseok thought for a minute at the festivities he had planned, not remembering if he hired flame jugglers or fire swallowers. "Not that I know of. But you know Satan."

"Asterick, Hui," Jinho quickly responds. Hwitaek would have Hongseok's head on a platter if he knew they called him "Satan" behind his back.

"Well, are you ready for a surprise?" The car's robotic voice was getting annoying but it was the quickest way to text him without fear of Jinho getting nosy texting him manually with his phone and opening his notes, the ones with sappy, love poems and his name scribbled all over them.

"He jumped off a cliff while I was gone?" Hongseok's voice dripped with his trademark, humorous sarcasm. Jinho elbows him in the ribs, Hongseok mouthing a sharp yell.

"Hyojong's getting dressed."

The boys sat in confusion for a minute, wondering why thing was ground breaking news. Jinho's the one who speaks up this time. "Yay?"

It's a few minutes of driving in silence before Ggu texts back and the car states, "He's coming with me to Hui's party."

The whole car gasped. This had to be a joke, Kim Hyojong hasn't left his house in four years. But there was no reason for Hyunggu to lie about it.

"Damn, I've missed him," Jinho whispers so the vehicle doesn't detect it and send it.

"Wait a minute," Hongseok just can't fathom seeing Hyo out in public again. Four years ago, he was the guy everyone wanted, it didn't even matter what gender. Even Hongseok had a minuscule crush on him; almost all of his friends did. "Are we talking about the same Hyojong?"

Jinho reaches over and flicks Hongseok in the temple. "You're an idiot. We only know one Hyojong." His hand brushes past his on accident, the slightest graze sending chills up their spines and into emergency panic mode.

Finally, the vehicle gives them their long-awaited answer: "Yes. Just make sure there's no fire or Hyo will leave."

"I'll see what I can do. Make him look nice. I haven't seen him in anything that's not pajamas soaked in soy sauce for four years."

Jinho rolls his eyes, pinching the skin around Hongseok's knuckle. "Don't be rude."

"Hyung, you know it's true. Every time I go to pick up Ggu for something, he's eating the food of Yanan's people, looking depressed in his nighties." Hongseok grips tighter on the steering wheel, a little ticked off with how many times Jinho has inflicted pain on him during the drive home.