Hidden in the dark

It was a girl who stood out and knew she was so different. She spent hours in her room just thinking to herself. She had secrets from her past that had her up at night. Living with pain trying to cover it up even had thoughts of talking her own life. Her parents was never around and when they was they would be to busy arguing. They couldn't notice that she was depress and was living with so much pain.

In school she was smart and had no friends, they called her weird and crazy. She use to hold back her tears when people use to pick on her, teachers didn't even notice it. After class she would go cry in the bathroom. She just wanted to go home and be alone. She walked around like nothing was bothering her but when nobody was around she would cry to herself.

At night she stayed up and listen to her parents argue. She was in the dark having flashbacks about her horrible past. Thinking to herself she cant live another day like this. She had tears of pain and thoughts of dying. She felt like her head was going burst. She was just a teen who needed somebody to talk to. She felt like nobody loved her and they wouldn't care she was gone. She had so many thoughts of just killing herself.

Next morning her parents woke up and was shocked by what they saw. She was hanging from the ceiling. It was a traumatizing moment that had them quiet. Tears running down they face wondering why she took her life. If only they stop to talk to her they would of knew how she felt. If only they payed attention to her and listen to her.

She was so miserable and just wanted somebody that understood her. Talking to somebody would had help her through the suicide thoughts or even help her forget the past.

She was living in the shadows trying find a way out to be free from her thoughts...