Flash Fiction!!!!

This image was found on https://www.marketwatch.com/story/three-reasons-for-targets-better-than-expected-earnings-2018-08-22

The man was on the phone while he was walking outside of Target. He just got finished his grocery shopping. He got some food,a few new kitchen knives, batteries, paper towels, and toilet paper..     

 However, this man walked out of Target, with his shoulders slumped and a depressed look upon his round face. His long green coatthat felt soft against his skin was dragging on the ground as he wheeled thered smooth and firm cart to his Nissan Altma. He was on the phone with his male friend.

 Hesaid with so much anguish and sadness to his friend, "I really screwed up."     

 The man put the phone between his ear and his shoulder, so he could load the groceries into his car.    

The male friend said "What happened?"    

The man finished loading the groceries in thecar and shut the truck door.. "I didn't order the medicine in time. I justplaced in today at the pharmacy."     

The man looks up to the dark, gloomy sky. He begins to roll the cart back to cart storage.    

His friend says "Damn, look just try not gotyour heart pumping to much or get to stressed. Then the medicine will be herebefore you know it." 

The man laughs "I don't how you are so optimistic all the time. You are my oldest friend Tony. We are friends thatfight and survive together."    

The friend says "Well Duke, we've been around for so long.. We'll probably die together. I'll drink to that. We gonna watch the game and drink some beers later." 

Duke makes it to the middle of the parking lot with the cart and his says "Su..." 

Duke falls on the ground and his body convulses, as if he is having a seizure.. The red Target shopping cart landed on the ground when Duke fell.

 Tony screams on the phone "Duke!! You there? Can you hear me? Oh Shit, he's not answering." 

A patron screamed 911.. However by the time help arrived... Duke was gone. His body was taken away.. However all that remained was the red shopping cart.