What Large Hands You Have

[ A loud screeching sound, metal on metal pushing with all its might, then slamming closed ]

Shyn'Khan's scaled skin scraped against the concrete wall as she hopped up, frightened by the noise of a closing door. And not just any door, but the wall to the light's door. ' oh god, this has never happened before, should I....I should run! Yeah that's what I'll do! ' she thought to herself in a panic, not looking at the door and instead attempting to run off. She lost her footing almost immediately, slamming her face into the ground. Her face hurt horribly and she grabbed at it in instinct. A slick red poured slightly from her nose.
She tried to shove the pain away and get up to run again, but she found herself too late. There it was.....whatever it was?
A slender figure with red hair tied into a choppy ponytail. The figure wore an outfit similar to Shyn'Khan's own, just with a slightly color differences as well as a thick bow rather than a thin one.
Shyn'Khan didn't care to process what was in front of her for too long however and in a panic let out a scream, one that even scared herself.

————————————

Bryce was looking down hesitantly at the tiny dragon like thing when it suddenly roared, causing Bryce herself to scream in retaliation. And that's how her and the scaled creature stayed for a while, staring and screaming, till eventually the monster just passed out.
In a panic Bryce rushed forward and attempted to console the creature, maybe wake it up? She wasn't even sure what she was doing, she just knew she had to do something. Bryce reached for its scaled neck, pressing two fingers down roughly to check for a pulse. " Nothing...no....NO! It can't be nothing! First monster I've ever met and I already killed it! " Bryce exclaimed, blobby tears forming in her eyes. She let out a good cry, reaching out and pulling the dragon thing close to her for a ' first and last ' embrace sorta thing. But upon such close contact she felt something that made her stop.
A cold draft washed up behind her, blowing the back of her shirt up slightly and causing her to shiver. ' Oh no. OH NO. Has it already come back to haunt me! ' she thought to herself, new tears welling in her eyes.
Slowly, but nervously, she turned around to check for an apparition and she sure did meet one. Behind Bryce stood — or really 'floated' — a young lady, similar in looks to herself. Just like the dragon thing, it had on a school uniform as well, this one was tattered however.
This-this couldn't have been the creature, no it was far too human looking. Had this beast called upon the spirits of others to come make Bryce suffer?! Had she messed up that bad that quickly?!
In her jumbled thoughts, Bryce didn't realize she had been holding her breath and holding it much too long. Before she knew it the world faded to black.

—————————————

Jezebel had been floating back from home when she saw the scene. Her friend, Shyn'Khan and some unknown girl just sort of yelling at each other? She would've thought nothing of it if Shyn'Khan hadn't fallen and that other thing jumped straight forward to attack her. Praying on the defenseless? So uncivilized and cruel! Oh now she had to show that girl a lesson.
Sweeping over as fast as she could, Jezebel found herself floating right behind the redhead within seconds. Her speed had caused the other's shirt to swish up slightly, seemingly frightening them for they turner around quickly. Bright green eyes met Jezebel's own cold grey ones for nothing but a split second before the pinkish thing's eyes rolled into the back of it's head and it passed out.
Well...maybe that's not what she wanted to happen buuuuuut she'll take it for now.
Scanning over her friend's body, she noted that the other girl showed no marks or wounds tattering her. Strange, maybe that thing was just a terrible aggressor? Eh, she should at least be thankful that her friend was fine, now poking said girl's green scaled face. Shyn'Khan twitched lightly to each jab before swiping Jezebel's hand away and opening her eyes. " Guhh what the- WAAH WHAT IS THIS " the dragon girl shouted, looking down at the tangles of red hair in her lap. The pale floating girl let out a light chuckle, " oh, I was going to ask you that ".