meet Aria Snape

My name is aria snape not many people know of my existence only a few the Malfoy's for sure since my father is bestfriends with Mr.Malfoy I know his son draco we had known each other since childhood basically as long as I can remember my mother Alice Snape is a doctor also a teacher and a stay at home mom she leaves the house if requested but other then that my mother usually stayed home with me when father went to work far from home let me take you to the start okay? this will explain a lot more of how they met and how they had me and how our lives together but I want to catch you all up on me first im in griffindor house I play quidditch as a seeker other girl's claim it's " too dangerous " for a girl I may be a nerd but im strong too my parents had put me in self defense on the age of 4 so I got strong really fast I would fight against family members normally id fight my uncle Sirius black when I went to see him in Azkaban the guards looked at me funny until mother explained then they thought I was cute once we had to go I hated it I loved my uncle but I never knew why he was there the place looked horrible but I was a kid I couldn't do anything after we'd go home once there it was the same until my father and 2 men and 2 women walked in our home my mother dried her hands because she was doing dishes and I never knew what my father was in until my "brother" draco Malfoy explained it to me I knew that I might be one one day but that's what they was discussing how do I know? I snuck down stairs with draco heh heh yea mother was furious I never saw her so angery even father and the others was scared i don't blame them mother is scary when she's mad but other then that i was a very good kid but most of the time i was sick or i was very hyper says mother apparently i couldn't wait till father got home i was a daddys girl but at the same time i was a mommys girl too i mean dad gone all the time because of work and mom always there sooo yea but anyway once i got to the age of 11 i got into Hogwarts where my father works yeppy i guess but any who i got sorted into griffindor made sense i would've picked slytherin or ravenclaw because of my parents but my dad showed no surprise makes sense i guess he already thought i belonged there while in the house i made friends with the Weasley twins and ron hermione didn't like me much but anyway once the battle had begun i had fallowed draco's orders as my father told me to do i had to listen to draco or my dad im not a death eater but i am around them draco never wanted to be one i don't blame him i wouldn't want to be one either draco is dating luna love good and im dating blaize zambini he's slytherin i wounder what is up with women in my family liking slytherin guys it's weird but i guess im with them any way once i walked in the shack i saw my mother saving my father from Voldemort's snake nagini's wounds she had givin him i pulled healing potions i made in father's class i gave him the potions he needed to get better once that happened mother and i wrapped his wounds she stayed with him as i made a type of sled thing to drag him away from the fight once i finished i brought it to my mother and helped her move him on the sled thing i made and together we dragged him away to safty i looked at Hogwarts as it was burning with fighting i looked back at my parents and went back to the castle and of course saved other students i couldn't just sit by of course i saved draco even though he wont admit it. woah woah woah you did not save me! um this is not your story it's mine now shoo shoo. any way as i was saying i saved him but then once the fighting stopped soon after we thought the dark lord killed harry but turns out nah i knew harry wouldn't die so easily plus aunt Narcissa looked un-surprised but Bellatrix looked like she saw a ghost XD anyway so fighting continued after that let me say mrs.weasley was a badass js but anyway yea let's head to the past now !