you tease

(A/n this is gonna suck so badly since im sick)
P.s and probally short

(Y/n) p.o.v

'As I run across the feild I felt the wind through my hair as I look and see the sunset, feeling freedom at last'

I was laying on my back, on miles bed with my knees up, reading the assigned book me and miles were supposed to read for one of our classes together.

"What...?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes

"UGHHH...aha"

I dropped the book on my face

"This is soooo cheesy, like, seriously"

Sat up with my my elbows, making the book fall on the bed with other paper or assignments for class.

"Hey miles..."

I called for miles who was sitting behind me with his back on the wall.

He just 'hmmed' while not looking up at his phone.

I turned to face him and crawl over to him grabbing his shoulders.

"What you doing buddy?"

"Just texting ganke"

He simply replied

"Oh...ok"

There was an awkward silence surrounding us.

I broke the silence by laying across miles lap making him lift his arms up to look at me.

"(Y/n) What are you doing"

He said smiling a bit.

I lifted both of my arms to squish his face making his lips pout and said in a whiny pitch voice.

"Cuddle me pwease"

He laughed and set his phone down.

"Jesus, (y/n), your such a child"

He combed my hair with his fingers while my arms rested on my stomach.

"I am a child, what's your excuse"

"Pfft, (y/n) did you seriously get that from that silly cartoon"

"Hey, steven universe is NOT a silly cartoon"

I pouted, but he caught me off guard by pecking my lips, I felt my cheeks heat up and I covered my face with my hands.

I felt my hands being lifted up by another pair and I looked up to see miles smiling

"Aww Don't cover Your face babe, your alot cuter your embarrassed"

I felt my face heat up more and shoved my face in my hands again which made him laugh even more. I crossed my arms and looked away pouting and grumbling.

"Aww (y/n), ok ok, I'll stop now"

He shifted a bit so I was off of his lap and laying next to me.

He turned around wrapped his arms around my waist.

He buried his face in my neck while he was rubbing my stomach under my pajama shirt.

"Miles...."

"Shhh, let's take a brake ok~"

I turned around and faced him.

"Your a tease you know that"

I said smirking

He smirked back

His head resting on his hand will hus other one was still on my waist.

"I know baby"

I smiled leaned in and softly kissed him

He kissed back.

But that moment was ruined...by his parents.

"Shhh Rio! your gonna ruin the moment!!"

Me and miles pulled apart and looked over at the door to see his parents.

They caught us staring at them and they rushed away apologizing. I heard Mr.morales trip over something in the hallways and his wife laughing.

We both looked at each other and laughed.

Miles wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest drifting off and forgetting about homework.

(A/n mmmmmmmmmmm)