Ch. 14

Drew POV. 

Thatnbithcy bitch. She just had to be the smart person with all the blonde hair and makeup artist nd obviously fake tan that she pulled off surprisingly well. The grey eyes? Colored contacts and that was so obvious a chimp could have figured that out. And plus she's a nobody, I had been popular since sixth grade when I kissed four boys on the same day and three of them where seventh graders. 

So when I got suspended for talking to her and then running at her? That was stooping real low. I told my father and he would have sued the school if Annabeth hadn't gotten suspended as well. I was a popular girl who's clowns were the hottest brand and the cutest. My crew was also included in the hits clothes I bought for them.

"So Drewe? Gonna get a plan for AnnieShit?" One of my best friends, Taylor asked me. I nodded, I kept thinking of a good plan but my thoughts kept straying to Percy, the good looks, muscled arms and adorable sea-green eyes, he's been my crush since well EVER and I knew the moment I saw him he would marry me, become rich somehow and birth many children for me before I dumped him for a better man. 

Great! 

"I'm thinking," I muttered as Percy joined his friend group, not so far from where Drew was sitting, The Latin elf man was making faces and kept taking out matches and Percy kept dunking water all over him. I wish I had friends like that. All expect that Annie girl. She was laughing with Percy, and he kept shooting glances at her. Uggh, so he liked her. This was going to get more complicated.