Chapter 7

i woke up to the yelling of Hiccup's father, i think it is. he was yelling out for hiccup. i quickly looked inside my wings and saw hiccup safe and sound, except for the leg. it was disgusting.

when the fog cleared a bit, i vaguely saw hiccup's dad running towards us. he looked warned out as well. he scanned me for signs of hiccup, but he can't see anything. he fell to his knees saying, "oh hiccup. i'm so sorry."

HE THOUGHT HICCUP WAS DEAD!!!!

OF COURSE NOT!! I SAVED HIM!!

very proud of myself....

 i widened my eyes and opened my wings, revealing hiccup in my legs. the father picked him up to see if he was still alive.

his father yells out, "HE'S ALIVE! you brought him back alive!"

YES!!!

i wouldn't be able to live without hiccup!

well i guess he saved me, so i save him. it's even now.

everyone cheered and so did all the dragons. then hiccup's father put him down and yelled, "WE SHALL NOT FIGHT DRAGONS ANYMORE! THEY ARE OUR ALLIES NOW!!" and at that last bit, he looked at me. i gave him a toothless smile. then everyone chose a dragon, befriended it and got on them to fly back home, since all the ships were destroyed.

as everyone did that, hiccup's father thanked me again and put hiccup on my back and then got on me himself. hiccup was still unconscious but at least he's alive. everyone flew off back to their homes and had a celebration with their dragons at the 'Great Hall', they call it.

i flew back to hiccup's house and his father carried him into the house, onto the bed. i walked in slowly and sat next to hiccup, waiting for him to wake up. his father told me he would get someone called Gothi. i don't really know....

as i was still sitting next to hiccup, this old woman came in. then hiccup's father. i think the old woman is Gothi. she had some liquid-y stuff and it smelt really bad too!! she put it in hiccup's mouth as hiccup's father said, "this'll help him." i growled quietly as Gothi walk away from the house.

~~~ next day ~~~

HICCUP'S STILL NOT WAKING!!!!

i was about to sleep when some guy with a wooden leg came in holding something in his hand. he told me, "hey toothless. i made a new leg for hiccup. i'm just going to put it in now ok?" i just simply nodded. i felt guilty about hiccup's leg....

~~ day after that ~~

.......

it was now later in the afternoon and hiccup's still sleeping!

i was nudging him, making him wake up. but it still wasn't working. i huffed at him and guess what?!

HE WOKE UP!!

I AM SOO HAPPY!!

i nudged him again and he said, "hey bud. haha! i'm glad to see you too." but then i accidentally put my foot on his stomach. oops... he immediately yelled in pain and sat up, holding his stomach. then he looked around and said, "uhh. i'm in my house. YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE! does my dad know you're in here?!" i started to jump around in joy and climbed on stuff and everything! I WAS SOO HAPPY!

maybe a bit too happy....

he was about to get out of bed but then realized his leg was gone. i jumped off a wooden plank and looked at his leg. he gasped quietly as i walk up to him. he sat on the edge of his bed, looking at his new leg. he sighed and stood up. he started to walk and i was next to him, just in case the leg doesn't work. he took a step and sighed again. the next step he took, he fell. i caught him and he said quietly, "okay. thanks bud."

holding onto me, hiccup limped to the door. as he opened it, there was a dragon right in front of us. he screamed and immediately closed the door shut. then he said, "toothless, stay here." he slowly opened it again and saw a whole lot of dragon in Berk. he looked extremely surprised. i growled happily as he said, "i knew it. i'm dead!" then his father came up, laughing and said, "no. but you gave it your best shot. so, what do you think?" he closed the door, leaving me inside.

...........

after a while, i just couldn't wait any longer so i sped out the door and jumped on a few people. eventually i saw hiccup surrounded by people and he's holding something red. i growled at him happily and a few people, including hiccup, just laughed.

everyone left to get onto their dragons and hiccup went to my tail and put the red thing on me.

ooohhh, that red thing is a new prosthetic tail. ok then.

as he was putting my new tail on, hiccup said, "toothless, meet astrid's dragon, stormfly." i said hi at her, and she said hey back. we had a little conversation and then when hiccup got my tail all sorted, he got jumped onto me and said, "you ready?" i nodded at him and waited for him to start controlling my tail.

we took off with stormfly and astrid and flew around the whole village. as we were flying, three more people on dragons came behind us.

then we flew high up, through the clouds and into the sky.

----------------------------

so.... this is the end of this book..... hope you enjoyed httyd all over again but in toothless point of view!

JJduckandunicorn is out!