Chapter 6

I looked over to where harry was just standing moments ago but instead he was on top of Jason punching him over and over again. I didn't know if I should just let Jason pay for what he did to me all those years or stop harry. I finally decided NAND grabbed Harry's hand up in the air. he looked at me like I was some type of Science experiment " what are you doing?" he grunted " I am keeping you from getting in more trouble than you already are." I huffed right after I said that I helped harry up and Jason spat " you fucking hit me how dare you." he started to get up

" You deserved it for all the years of torment and suffering I had to go to!" I yelled then kicked him in the groin and grabbed Harry's hand and walked away from my past that has always haunted me. " that was an amazing kick you should play football and be the kicker." harry joked "it's not funny harry you have no idea what he was done to me and it felt amazing to finally do that to him I want to do it again but he is already gone so dang it." I joked harry looked at me with a smirk on his face. " what are you smiling at?" I question " it's just that I think that my girlfriend has an amazing kick and I need to remind myself to never make you mad." he laughed but I didn't laugh with him because he just called me his girlfriend is that was I am? I was so confused that I didn't even know I asked the question before it was already out. " I am your girlfriend?" I asked and covered my mouth right after I said it my face turned beat red and I covered my face with my hands. " um.... yeah I was about to ask you that's why I turned around and that's when I saw that dick grabbing you and when he raised his hand at you I couldn't control myself so let me ask you proper this time. he said in a very calm voice.

I nodded and looked in his eyes " ok Amy would you do the most amazing thing in the world and be my wonderful girlfriend?" he said I giggled at his wording and nodded my head. then all the sudden his lips smashed against mine and I kissed him back. I know that girls always say they get butterflies when they kiss their boy friends but mine was like where ever he touched me my skin was on fire it was amazing and before I wanted it to end harry pulled away " well I am glad you said yes because that would be embarrassing." " Well I was thinking about messing with you and saying no but I am not that mean." I laughed and he started to fake pout. And I kissed him and he kissed me but I pulled away to leave him there and I turned away from him to go get my stuff from my table.

" where do you think you are going!?" I heard him behind me " to get my stuff father." I joked and I earned a chuckle from harry and got my stuff from my table told Riley what happen and when I was about to tell her about the kiss harry snuck up behind me and kissed my head and Riley started at him and I looked at her and smiled. " what the fuck happened when you two where gone?" he questioned well more like yelled " well me and harry are dating now!" I squealed "no way omg!!" she yelled then the teacher came over and got on to us ,

then the bell rang and we all walked to our next classes.