1

Rowen's pov
7:30 AM my alarm rings telling me it's time for my dumb ass to get up and go to work. It's the beginning of summer, and when I say the beginning I mean it started like 2 days ago. Anyways, I got up and got dressed.

I decide to go with my white high rise shorts a light pink crop top a airy sweater and my old converse I also put on my wave rings I got from Hawaii. I give my hair a loose curl for some beach waves and a little light makeup and go down stairs to eat. By the time I'm done eating it's time for me to go. I grab my purse that had my key in it knowing very well my mom will be working and my brother will be out somewhere doing god knows what. As I start walking out the door I notice a unfamiliar boy in my neighbors drive way. He looks over and I can see he's smoking a cigarette I have absolutely no interest in starting a conversation with this boy, that was until he spoke.
"Hey."he said
"Hi?" I said with mass amounts of disinterest in my voice.
"You want to smoke a cig with me cutie"he said in his thick accent
"No thanks I actually have to get to work" I said although I did smoke occasionally I didn't want to do it with him.
"K your loss. I never caught your name" he says as I start walking down the street.
" that's cause I didn't tell you" I say smirking to myself
"C'mon what is it" he says I stop and turn around
"Rowan" I say smiling
"Harry" he says
I don't say any thing I just turn around and walk down the street.

As I walk into the antique store I work at I say hi to my boss bill, bill is a very sweet old man his wife and him don't have any children so when my dad left and I started working here they welcomed me, I eat diner with them every Sunday. I start doing my work.
(Time skip to about 4:30)
I tell bill I'm leaving and start walking home. As I approach my drive way I see Harry arguing with a man, the man punches him and run down the street, I was only like 3 houses away from mine but as I got there I saw that the man who had punched Harry had been my neighbor I ran up to Harry and knelt down.
"Harry oh my god are you okay" I ask concern flooding my voice.
"Rowen go in side Now I don't want you to be here for this." He said sternly
"No" I said sassy like
"Go inside" he said concerned
"Not until you come with me. Desmond why in hell would you do this, he's a teenager." I said looking up at him
"That teenager is my son" Desmond said "and he's fine. Get up you basterd"
"No" I say standing up looking Desmond right in the eyes. " you don't ever ever put hands on your son again, don't call him a basterd if you could keep your micro-dick in your pants he wouldn't have been here now, if you so much as put a single finger on him ever again I will reck you myself!!! Got it?" I said my face probably very red.
"Yeah yeah, get him out of my site"
" Harry lets go!" I say really meaning it this time. He gets up and walks with me to my porch.
"You didn't have to do that Rowen" he said turning me around to look at me
"I know but I wanted to... I couldn't stand there and just watch him hurt you like that" I said looking down at my feet tears welling up in my eyes. He lifts up my chin to stare into my Blue/ green eyes.
"Hey hey look I'm okay" he said just then I heard a car pull up, I look up to see....MY BROTHER.

A/N. Ok so this is new I hope you like it lol k

Word count 704