Authors note

I know I do a lot of these but I feel like I need to do this one.

First things first- I don't know why but Wattpad won't let me comment, vote or add a description on my profile. If you know why or how to fix it it'd be greatly appreciated. If you really need to talk to me just message me or Instagram me @_wtf_danni_ (let me know if you're from wattpad)

I LOVE it when people comment. Especially story ideas because I get writers block easily. And don't be scared to tell me if you don't like something I did because I need the criticism. For example I got the idea to give back janes eyes from nouralabed (thank you by the way) so that definitely helped me. Also thanks if you commented about the whole lemon thing.

On the story's note I'm definitely going to continue so be prepared. I actually have an amazing twist (in my opinion) I think you guys will really like. Comment what you think it is. I'll follow you if you get it ;)

Anyways I love you all and thank you so so much for reading my story. I never thought it would get even 30 views, let alone 130 views!! Also if you see an inappropriate comment on my stories just leave them be. I will deal with it because I see people who swore in the comments be reported. Like seriously, lighten up people!