2

Third Person POV

After Emily's class everyone knew who she was the rumors spread like a wild fire.Who would've ever thought that the teacher was going to figure it out more like try to squeeze it out of Emily.The lunch bell went off Emily walked down the hallway with a girl she met named Natalie Campton."So Emily how are you liking it here"Natalie said."It's ok here i guess I really don't like the teachers, but I'll get used to it"Emily said shrugging her shoulders.

Emily POV

I met Natalie in second period she seems like a ok girl I hope she doesn't just like me because of my father we walked in the cafeteria everyone stopped what they were doing in looked my way.I ignored the glares in walked to the line."Is daddy's little girl going to skip the line"a boy said I was going to say something, but I choose not to step down to his level I waited in line till it was my turn to get my tray.

"I'm surprised you didn't say anything to that boy"Natalie said when we were walking toward a table we decided to eat outside one:Natalie is claustraphobic two:I'm getting tired of people staring at me like I'm their queen."I was trying my hardest to ignore him"I said.

A girl made her way over towards us with these two girls behind her."groupies"Natalie said."Hi I'm Andy this is Phoebe and Fiona"she said referring behind the girls behind her."I'm Emily"I said she smiled at me,and glared at Natalie."I think you should eat lunch with us Em's"She said my mom used to call me Em's."Are you okay?"Natalie said.I must have been crying because Andy started yelling at Natalie thinking she made me cry.I picked up my stuff in grabbed Natalie's hand in dragged her to the girl's bathroom.

When we reached the bathroom I dropped to the floor in started crying.Natalie stayed with me the whole time she was a true friend even though I just met her.We ended up missing two class periods so I just ask Natalie to come over so my dad had told James to come in pick us up.

Natalie is sitting on my right side looking out the window."Is it ok if we stop by my house"Natalie said."Its fine were do you live"I said.Natalie looked over to me she must have expected me not to say anything.

Natalie had told James were she lived which was about ten houses down from mine.We pulled in her driveway Natalie opened the door in looked back at me."Are you coming?"She said.I opened my door in got out. We walked to the door Natalie opened the door meaning that her parents probably knows that she's coming home early.

"Natalie"I heard a male voice say.

"Yes Daniel it's me"She said.We walked upstairs going to her room one,two,three,...ten,eleven,twelve- "We have sixteen"she said."Wait what?"I said."sixteen we have sixteen steps"She said."Oh"I said.We reached her room in no time Natalie opened the door in walked to her closet grabbing her black leather jacket.

"Hey Natalie-"The boy stopped when he saw me."Oh this is Daniel my idiot brother"Natalie said."In Daniel this is my friend-"He cut her off."Emily"He said.

Emily's Father Pov (weird)

"James were is my daughter"I said.

"Mr.Cane, Ms.Cane is on her way sorry"He said.I ended the call."Honey she's going to be fine"My fiance Darla said."I know, but after what happened two years ago I don't want Emily going through that again when her mother died it was hard on both of us"I said."Its going to be okay she'll be home in no time"She said, but I wanted her home now.I walked to the couch in sat down."How about we watch a movie"She said."Avengers"We both said in unison.Darla put in Avengers in we sat there watching the movie waiting for Emily to come home.

Done

Short I know

I have school so later in don't forget to Vote and Comment

I decide to update.

Dropping hints about how her mom died next chapter.

Finished writing on: 9/4/14

Vote And Comment

Next Update: 9/9/14