Chapter 6|| Truth Or Dare

|Jimin's Pov|

Today I got a text from Taehyung that hes making a party at his house and that, this will be the chance for me to talk honestly to Jungkook. I still didn't know what are the guys exactly planning but this is my only chance.

When the evening came I went out to walk to Taehyung's house and when I got there I could already hear the music from the other side of the door. I wondered how many people he actually invited.. I knocked on the door twice and not even a minute later he opened up the door and let me in with a friendly smile.

"You ready for the plan: 'take Jungkook back'?" He asked and I nodded. As I walked through the house I realised that he actually invited quite a few people whom I never met before but I didn't really mind that.

As time went on the rest of the guys also appeared but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Taehyung suggested to play truth or dare as we wait for Jungkook to arrive (real mature I know) and just as we gathered on the living room couch the doorbell echoed through the house and Taehyung got up to open the door.

We all knew it was Jungkook but what we didn't expect is for him to bring his fiancé with him.

Me and the guys looked at each other while Jungkook with Taeyoon sat down with us.

"So as I was saying. We were about to play truth or dare. Are you guys in?" Taehyung asked them.

"I'm in." Jungkook said without much thinking. "Taeyoon?" He asked turning to look at her.

"It wouldn't hurt to play so, sure." She said also agreeing. Just then Hoseok leaned in to whisper to me.

"Me and the rest thought that Jungkook would bring her so don't worry about it. We have plan B." He told me and after that he straightened his back and coughed. What a wierdo.

"So, who's starting?" Jungkook asked.

"I will since this is my party." Taehyung said and so, the game begun.

The game was going on for quite some time and the dares and truths were becoming more and more private and intimate. Like, no joke.

"Jimin. Truth of dare?" Namjoon said with a mischevieous smile. I managed to realise that this is probably where the plan starts so I looked around and most of them were probably trying to tell me to pick dare. So I did.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Jiyoon." He said and with surprised eyes I looked around at everyone then at Jiyoon.

"There's no way out is there?" I asked while shuffling over to Jiyoon who seemed to know what's happening. Just before I was about to kiss her she started to whisper in my ear.

"Don't worry, we aren't actually going to kiss. This is all a part of Taehyung's plan and I'm just helping out. Every time you'll get told to kiss me or whatever we'll just man it seem that way so that will piss Jungkook off." She said but I was still doubting myself.

"But what if he won't?"

"He will. Trust me." And so me and Jiyoon turned around so it would seem as if we're kissing but we actually aren't. We stayed like that for about 10 seconds while the guys started to 'ooh' at us as if they were back to being 17. We then backed away from each other and the game continued.

From time to time after each dare (that was getting worse by each time) I kept looking at Jungkook for his reaction. But he wouldn't look my way. I looked at Taehyung who just have me thumbs up. Thanks bro. This really helps me right now.

Not the sarcasm.

"Alright guys I think we should make another five dares and then we can just chill and get wasted!" Taehyung said and I gulped down my saliva.