Perverted!Dust x Innocent!Blue

Blue was in his bedroom trying out his new outfit he asked ink to make for him. He wouldn't even had to take his body suit off if he'd limit his hug time with candy!papyrus every time he went to the candytale AU...let's just say it's not easy getting chocolate of your clothes.

He didn't realize another skeleton was hearing him talking to himself on the other side of the door. Dust was perving on poor innocent blue once again. You see,dust somehow heard that blue needed another pair of clothes. He asked ink to make it somewhat skimpy saying blue would never notice. Ink,very oblivious on what dust was planning,thought it was kind of a funny 'prank' and decided to go with it.

"Wowie...I could've sworn I gave ink my measurements!!" Blue said,slipping on the rather frilly shirt. It was tight and clung to his ecto-body "hmm...maybe this is precautions!!!...or maybe they shrunk in the wash??" Blue questioned,not really knowing the reason why his clothes where so tight. There was a light blush in his cheeks looking at himself in the mirror,not realizing just how chubby he was until now.

He tried the pants on which were basically tights. He blushed and tried covering his legs with his shirt tail "w-wow!! Good thing the s-shirt tails long..." even the long shirt wasn't enough to cover the slightly noticeable bulge from his bone tight pants.

He looked over and saw the gloves and socks that went to it. He tugged the gloves on his arms. Then were satin with a little lace and the baby blue color he was used to. "Wowie!!! These are even better than my own gloves!!!" He said to himself,his eyes sparkling with stars.

He looked over at the sock which would go up his ecto-thighs. He looked himself in the mirror,nearly not recognizing himself.

"Wowie!!! I look like one of the moon warriors from undynes anime!!!" He said excitingly. The socks went up to his thighs,they matched his gloves but was baby blue and white striped.

One last look in the mirror and he stepped out of the room. Once he opened the door he bumped into the lingering figure above him. He squeaked and instinctively summoned bones pointing them at the figure.

Once he finally looked up he realized it was his friend dust smiling down at him. "Stars dust!! I could've attacked you!! Please tell me next time you come over!!!" He said,not noticing the slight drool of his sharp teeth,or his bright purple blush.

"Ehh my apologies blue...but why the change of outfit??~ it sure is cute~" dust purred slyly

"Apology excepted. And oh,thank you!!! Ink made it for me!! My battle body got a little messy...but isn't this new one amazing!! It's all blue and everything!!! Even though I like it I've never had this much ecto-body shown...and I think I need to add armor to it since it doesn't have much...but hey it's great anyways!!!"

Dust just nodded at blues tangents. He was barely listening and just trailed his 'eyes' up and down blues body. He then snapped back to reality when blue got up in his face "hey!! Are you listening to me?? That's kinda rude ya know-" he stopped when dust closed the gap between them and kissed him. His blue blush matched his gloves and socks as he excepted the kiss,deepening it further by tilting his head a bit.

When they finally pulled back they looked deep into each other's eyes. Blue spoke first "wow...w-what was that for??" He asked a bit dazed in dusts eyes.

Dust didn't answer but just lifted blue over his shoulder and started walking back in the bedroom.

"Dust?? What are you doing??"

Oh innocent little berry...~