#30

A shower of nerves filled Yoongi soon after he sent that text, widening his eyes in realization of his action.

"Fuck. What did I just do?!"

He quickly tried to find a way to undo it. It wasn't the perfect time. He knew because he had already planned everything out when Jimin comes back from his showcase and tell him, face to face in a nice coffee shop downtown. Where he finally gets to confess his feelings to him with a cheesy ass poem and a single red rose, that was in the vase on his nightstand, and ends the day with him walking Jimin home while they converse over ice cream and kiss him once they were at his doorstep.

One problem. He didn't know if Jimin could return his feelings.

"Shit." Yoongi repeated. It was Snapchat after all - everything only lasted for 24 hours or less.

He threw his phone to the side of his bed, grabbing fistfuls if hair as he laid backwards into the mattress.

Groaning in agony, "What am I going to do?" while rubbing his hair and face together.

He sat back up just as quick, grabbing his phone again to find that Jimin was typing something.

Yoongi signed, "It's now or never." Waiting for a reply from the lather.

jmpark is typing...

However, he didn't know that a simple text would make the cheeks of the blonde dancer blush.

His fingers were slightly shaking, unsure what to reply back to the guy he had been crushing on for a while.

*it was obvious these two would end up tgth