Part 5 - Bobby is revealed

Kendall's POV: 

It’s been about 16 hours since I was missing. I am trying to keep track of time in my head, but it’s hard not having a clock to remind you. I’ve been stuck in this abandoned prison cell for a while now, and nobody has come to give me anything to eat or drink. At first, I thought I was maybe a hostage so they could get Nash, but why would they want Nash? He wasn’t in my life 3 years ago when they took Bobby. The only thing that would make sense is to take me. It was all starting to make sense to me. They were going to keep me in here until I rot away. That’s probably what he’ll do to his next victim. Of course, not until they are done with me.

I heard the cement doors creak open, which told me they were coming. I braced myself for whatever was going to happen, yet I was still scared and nervous. These guys were nothing to joke about. They meant work, and if you didn’t obey them, they would kill you. Deep down, I couldn’t really blame them. If they didn’t, he would kill them.

 He is known as one of the most wanted serial killers in the world. It haunts me everyday to know I am his main target. I was his main target the whole time. It was never Bobby, it was never my mom, it was never all of his other victims. It was me, and it will always be me. He wont go down without a fight. A fatal fight. 

Him and his 'cult' are very serious about their work. The men that work for him are either doing it out of fear, or doing it because they want to. Either way, they listen to him because if they dont, they'll end up just like me.

Dead.

I know sooner or later i'll be dead. It just hurts because I know I didn't leave the world right. I have so many other things I wanted to do. So many other things I promised Bobby I would do. He always told me to live my life to the fullest despite everything. He said one day this man would go to jail for what he did and i'll never have to see him again. 

Oh, god. Bobby sacrificed his whole life for me. He knew that day he was going to die. He did it all for me, though. If he didn't, we'd both be dead. I can't die now knowing I need to make Bobby proud. Especially after all he did for me.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when a man opens the cell i'm in. "Get out." He demands. "Awe, no please?" I tease earning me a punch in the stomach. It didn't phase me too bad knowing i'll get many more punches to the stomach later. 

The man took me far away from where my cell was, but not out of the building. "So, i'm guessing you stole this building? Or you're just borrowing it right? I'm sure when the police find you they wont accept 'borrowing it', am I right?" I taunt the man. "You are walking on a very thin line, girl." The man says sternly. "You're not important to him." I tease. "Shut the fuck up." He yells. "You're just like the other workers. Once he's done with using you, he'll kill you. I've seen him do it. And I know you deep down know it. You're just too afraid to admit it." I was cut off by a hard slap to the face. I kept my mouth shut the rest of the way knowing I pushed a line.

We walked into a random room and I almost lost my breathe when the first one I spotted was him. He looked his disgusting self as always. The man I was recently teasing went over to him and whispered a few things while they both looked at me. "You're such a snitch." I mumble. "What the fuck did you just say to one of my men? How dare you think it's okay to disrespect one of my workers like that. You are worthless and if you say one more thing to him that disrespects him, i'll personally cut your ear off." 

My heart raced knowing he meant every word of it. 

A few moments later a familiar man came over to him and whispered a few things. He looked angry, yet slightly worried. "You're boytoy, Nash is it?" He teases. "Don't. Touch. Him." I say pausing after every word. "He's got himself in some trouble there Kendall. He just knows too much. Maybe you shouldn't of told him about Bobby." He says with a hint of threat in his voice. "How do I not tell Nash about Bobby? You killed my brother for crying out loud. He was my best friend and you killed him!" I scream at the top of my lungs as tears pour from my eyes. He just laughs. Laughs right in my face. 

Moments later i'm sent back to my cell and kept there for the night. My heart races as the tears i've been holding back race down my face. 

This is exactly what he wanted.