Silence Can Be Golden

The mansion is loud and is always loud..well, not always, but is usually very loud. You're able to hear Jane talk bad about Jeff, Jeff boasting loudly, BEN's video games, Sally inviting others to tea parties, Toby being annoying and etc.

But sometimes there are moments when something bad happens. Usually its someone killing themselves in a room. They know that none of them could die, but they will be gone for a while and their disappearance affects the household. And when that happens, the mansion just goes dead silent. It was peculiar; not waking up to see the psycho bastard every day due to their 'accidents'. It was abnormal. It's not supposed to happen. Whenever it happens, there's a feeling of guilt in the air, suffocating everyone and the silence is just so loud; the 'sound' blasting their ears and hurting their brain.

Sometimes days turn to weeks and weeks turn to months. The silence irritates them but at the same time they don't want to break it. A whisper will sound like a scream in the silence and they were scared, which is ironic. It scared them because of how off the atmosphere is. The air is awkward, uncomfortable and tense. No one does their normal stuff anymore. BEN doesn't play his video games, Jeff doesn't boast, Jane isn't heard talking, Sally stopped her tea parties, Toby remained in his room and etc.

The silence somehow makes them angrier, crazier. And it will not break until someone gets sick of and whispers "Guys? What are we doing? We just sit here....and do nothing."

Soon, everything will return to normal and the process repeats.