Chapter 3 Meeting the Demon

Y/N found later all the things she needed to find. She placed all the things and now she needs to ink flowing somehow. Y/N remembered where! She goes to a room where she found the Bendy plush. She got suddenly startled because the Bendy cut-out suddenly peaked his head out. When she came to the Bendy cut-out, it was just standing against the wall. Strange... Who's playing tricks on her? Was it Bendy or someone else? Y/N is getting really scared. But when she came to the room then suddenly the camera player was on. On the screen was Bendy, dancing and making whistling sound out of his mouth.

Y/N stared for a few seconds and turned the ink flowing. The pipe suddenly burst. Y/N got out but her pants and shoes are covered with ink. It's cold, wet, and sticky.

When Y/N is walking she heard noises. It is kinda creepy. Y/N pulls the lever down and suddenly the studio got a little darker. But the ink machine was on. She goes to the room but suddenly stops when she saw that the room is covered with planks. Y/N got a bad feeling.

She walks carefully and slowly close. Then suddenly a figure came out with a stretched hand to grab her. It scared Y/N so badly that she falls on the ground backward.

Y/N stands up fast and the studio got darker. Ink burst everywhere. From the floor, walls, and ceilings. Y/N runs to the exit but the floor broke down, and she creams. She lands on the puddle of ink. It did save her life. But now her clothes are covered with ink.

Her hands are a little covered with ink. Same to her face. It is gross. She sees a valve and turns it. The ink disappeared. But the figure that came out... was it Bendy? He was very different. His smile grew, ink-covered his eyes, his tail is long and is even tall! Now he is after her.

But how can Y/N show to Bendy that she is here to cure his pain? It will be not easy. She walks out of the room. But downstairs it was a puddle of ink. Y/N stepped in and turns the valve. The ink disappeared and Y/N opens the door and was shocked when she read the text on the wall: 'THE CREATOR LIED TO US'.

Who lied to them? Joey or Henry? She saw an ax on the table. She picks it up and destroys the planks that are in the way. Y/N can easily use it to protect herself.

The studio is creepy, abandon, and dark. So Y/N has to be careful, because who knows what was going to jump out and attack her. She continues to walk and destroys the planks that were hanging on the door. She opens the door hard and it caused the room to shake a little. On the floor was a pentagram. Strange. When she steps on it, she saw flashbacks. She falls on the floor and everything goes black.