Hey Javiera

Hey Javiera, whats it like up there in heaven? Your an afterlife away, but I know you always  look so pretty, yes you do, times square never shined as bright as you, I swear thats true...
Hey Javiera, please dont worry about me, my dear friend,ill be alright, whenever Im lonely I know your right there by my side. Ill close my eyes, think about the good times, theres no goodbyes. Keep that in mind.Oh, its what you gave to me, oh, the love that I received. Hey Javiera you see times are getting hard but just believe me girl ill get through it all, with the strength you gave to me ill have it good, ill have the life you knew i would, cause your word is good. Hey Javiera ive got so much left to say if every simple word i spoke to you made it to your way id speak it all, youd laugh and tears would even fall, id give it all. Oh, its what you did to me, oh the love you gave to me.heaven might seem pretty far but I will wait until that day my soul will be carried off to you. I dont know when I dont know how but our friends and you and I will be together again some way, some day. Javiera I can promise you that I will live this life for you, not just you but michael and Jason too. Because your love had touched my soul the world never ever be the same, and your to blame. Hey Javiera ill be good and ill always miss you, 10, 20, 70, 80, however many more years i have, ill live them all and ill make history just like you wanted to, and youll know its all because of you. You Michael and precious Jason too, I swear thats true. Oh, its what you taught me, oh its how you gave love to me, oh its what you did to me, oh its how you changed my life, and I swear im a better person for knowing not just you but our lovely Michael and precious jason too.