Chp 21

Annie's POV
As soon as I ended the call I called someone for backup someone I knew would be helpful in getting back my baby sister
*On call*
A: Hey I need you to meet me at the abandoned warehouse by citywalk but be discreet and don't do anything till I tell you I need help getting Hayhay back
?:On my way let's get hay back!
A:See you there!
*End call*
H:Who was that?
A:Doesn't matter but we need to leave...NOW!
J:Ok let's go!
A:No Jay you need to stay here she said if I come with anyone else other than Hayden Hayley's a goner.
J:Then why'd you call someone to meet you there?
A:cuz I know he can help us get haybug back safely and catch this bitch...
J:Annie I can't just not go...What if something happens to you? I'll never forgive myself for not going.
A:Jay I'll be fine don't worry I love you
J:I love you
A:Forever
J:And Always.
A:*hugs Jayden* bye Jay we'll be back...WITH Hayley.
J:Be careful!
A:I will!
After that we leave and head to the abandoned warehouse by citywalk.Three minutes later we get there and walk through this huge door and when we get inside I see Hayley tied up to a chair with a blindfold on.
H$:Who's there? Please don't hurt me I just want to go home!😭😭
A:It's me Hay calmdown I'm gonna get you out of here.
?:I don't think so not till I get what belongs to me.
H:It was you!
KZ:Yes it was me Kenzie..
H:Why? Why hurt a lil girl?
KZ:I didn't hurt her...BUT Doesn'tmean I won't if I don't get my man back
A:*Mouths "I'm sorry" to hayden* You can have him just give me my sister!
H$:What NO! Hayden belongs with you!
KZ:Shut up before I make you be quiet!
A:I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU LAY A HAND ON HER!!
H:Annie calm down.
A:NO! NO ONE is hurting my baby sister on my watch!
KZ:You can have the brat when I get Hayden.
H:*Looks at Annie and grabs her hands* I'm not leaveing you!😭
A:*Starts tearing up* Go with her I'm not risking my lil sister even if I do love you...
H:Alright I understand but just know I will ALWAYS love you!
I was about to say something when Kenzie interupted me.
KZ:OK thats enough! Once Hayden and I leave you can grab the key under hayleys chair.
A:Ok...
H:Bye Princess
KZ:Don't call her that! I'm Your princess NOW AND FOREVER!!
H:NO YOU'RE NOT AND YOU NEVER WILL BE I DON'T LOVE YOU I LOVE ANNIE!
KZ:Well in that case If I can't be happy neither can she! *Takes out a gun and points it at annie and fires it*
H:ANNIE!
H$:WHATS GOING ON!
Hayden's POV
I run over to annie and hold her in my arms and start to bawl my eyes out 😭😭
H:HOW COULD YOU!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU MACKENZIE ZIEGLER!
KZ: I hate you to! I'm leaving!
?:NO you're not! You're going to jail!
H:YOURE WHO ANNIE CALLED!
CL:Of course this involved OUR little sister! HURRY GET ANNIE TO THE HOSPITAL!
As soon as he says that and I start sprinting with annie in my arms to the car and rush to the hosptial
*In the car*
H:Baby please don't leave me fight keep fighting Hayley needs you, I need you!
We finaly get to the hospital and I grab annie and run into the hospital screaming...
H:SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!! MY GIRLFRIENDS BEEN SHOT!
Nurse:N
N:Put her on here!
I run over and put her on the stretcher and watch as they wheel away the love of my life...I realize I need to call Jayden and tell her.
*On call*
J:Hey are y'all on your way home?
H:*crying on the phone* um you need to come to the hospital...
J:WHY? What happened? Please tell me Hayley's ok? Where's Annie?!
H:Um Hayley's fine...
J:THEN WHY ARE YOU AT THE HOSPITAL!
H:Kenzie she...
J:WHAT THAT BITCH DO!
H:She shot her...she shot my baby!
J:NO!! My bestfriend! I'm on my way!!
H:Hurry!
*End call*
*Back to the warehouse with Caleb Kenzie and hayley*
Caleb's POV
CL:You're gonna regret messing with my sisters and of Annie dies you'll never see the light of day ever again
KZ:Is that a threat!
CL:No it's a promise you'll be behind bars for life if my baby sister dies!
H$:WHAT!
CL:Don't worry Hayhay we'll be out of here as soon as the cops get here.
KZ:You can't prove anything!
CL:Oh but I can you see this pin here on my vest it has a camera and it caught you shooting my sister...
KZ:You Leblancs are the worst!
H$:OMG JUST STFU ALREADY!
CL:Hayley!
H$:What? She needs to! She shot my sister!
CL:Hey she's my sister too!
Suddenly I start to here sirens.
CL:Looks like your rides here
H$:Bye Bitch!
CL:Hayley!
H$:Ok fine I'll stop but she is one!
KZ:Screw you all!
The police take Kenzie away and I free Hayley.
H$:Thanks Caleb *Hugs him*
CL:No problem Hayhay I'd do anything for my girls!
H$:Ok well let's go see Annie!
CL:Yeah let's go!
We run to my car and rush to the hospital as soon as we get there I see Jayden hugging Hayden who's crying.
H$:Hayden!
H:*hugs Hayley*
H$:Where is she! How is she! Where's my sister!
J:Hayhay calm down ...Annie's a strong girl she'll be fine...
H$:I hope so idk what I'll do with out her 😭
J:Same idk what I'll do without my bestfriend but we won't have to know because she'll be fine I miss my bestfriend I knew I shouldn't have gone this wouldn't have happened if I had  gone with...
H:Jay don't blame yourself she told you not to go...we didn't know this would happen but we just need to hope she'll be ok!
J&h$:you're right
H:We need to let billy and Katie know
CL:You're right I'll call mom and dad...
I step out to call my parents and give them the worst news ever...that our Annie is currently in surgery fighting for her life..😭
*To be continued*
So I'm not gonna lie I cried writing this story...So Hayhay is back safe and sound but now Annie is fighting for her life thanks to Kenzie...Will she make it or will one half of Hannie be gone forever...comment what you think and what you think will happen and plz don't forget to vote! And please go check out my introduction chapter to my new story "Jaynnie-Bestfriends or More?"
~Pam~