Chapter 1

In the Chamber of Secrets, a chamber hidden within Hogwarts house a(dead)basilisk, lay three people.

The one to the left was Hermione Granger, one of the brightest witches of her time.

The one to the right was Ronald, or as he preferred Ron, Weasley, a boy who, while lazy and a bit of a glutton, was an alright wizard himself.

Finally, the one in the middle, the glue that sticks the Golden Trio, that's what they were called, together, is Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived, the slayer of Voldemort, the arguably most evil wizard of all time.

What were they doing in the Chamber? Well, after the second Dementor incident. Harry suggested that they become animagus(an unregistered one). Ron was all up for it and, after a bit of persuasion, Hermione reluctantly joined in to, volunteering to make the potion as Ron would mess it up and Harry, well, she brought up the fact that considering his luck, it would probably send them to another universe, or destroy it, or both(possible foreshadowing), none of which Hermione wanted.

So, after a few weeks, the potion(s) were done and they were in the chamber, ready to test it out.

"Now, when you drink the potion a tingling sensation will occur and if the transformation does not occur between 30 seconds to an hour then you unfortunately not have a form."Hermione instructed as she motioned to Ron to go first.

Ron took the potion from Hermione and quickly drank it, as to not smell it's horrible stench. After about 20 minutes Ron felt himself transforming, his form getting smaller and bone rearranging. Eventually his form stopped and thanks to Hermione conjuring a big mirror before Ron was able to get a good look at what he looked like.

Ron was a grey wolf, with, as I said before, grey fur, brown eyes and a black muzzle and snout resting at 2.7 ft. After a few moments of getting used to the new form, you know, with the walking on 4 legs and stuff, he turned back and looked excited

"That was amazing, it was like I was someone different, but at the same time the exact same, you've got to try it!" Ron shouted, clearly excited at what he got.

"Oh, All right then."Hermione said as she drank the potion.

Like Ron, her transformation started 20 minutes in with her form getting smaller and thinner. The transformation leaving Hermione to gaze at her new form.

She was a bird, a Peregrine Falcon to be precise, with a height of 1.3 ft tall(couldn't be bothered to figure it out). She flapped her wings and tried to fly, failing a few times, leaving Ron to laugh, but eventually she got it down and turned back.When she turned back her reaction was the same as Ron, where everything was positive.

"Ron was right, it was like I was a different person but also the same!" Hermione squealed. 

"Well, I guess it's my turn to take the potion." Harry exclaimed as he took the final potion and drank it, cringing a little thanks to it's taste. This time it took a whole 40 minutes for Harry's transformation to start, with Harry's form changing like Hermione and Ron but he didn't change much, only growing taller but his skin felt decayed. When the transformation stopped and he looked in the mirror, he was partly terrified, Hermione and Ron having much the same reaction.

 When the transformation stopped and he looked in the mirror, he was partly terrified, Hermione and Ron having much the same reaction