A knock at the door

Me and my mother was hugging watching a movie while German was on the phone,

There was a knock at the door and Olga answers it, I start to shake, Jade?

My mother holds me tighter as she can tell I'm shaking.

I want to speak to Angie!

She demands

No I'm afraid you can't Olga says trying to close the door but Jade barges through,

So how's your head darling she says with a evil smile coming closer to me.

Jade your not welcome here my mother says angry.

Jade laughs in disgust to what my mother just said, I'm hear to speak to Angie not you.

Don't you think you done enough jade.

I say shaking.

Don't underestimate me child I can do far worse.

German comes ul out running towards me as he can see that I'm shaking. Jade get out! He shouts.

You drove me to this didn't you know you and that rat by there Jade says pointing at me.

No one drove you to anything now I suggest you leave before I ring the police. German says standing behind the settee behind me.

Ugh! Jade stomps out of the door and slams it.

Mam do me a favour will you go and check if Vilus ok in the studio.

Yes of course dear, my mother kisses me on my head and smiles I see you later Angie, ok mam.

German comes to sit by me and I just break down and start to cry, German sits me on his lap and holds my head tightly into his chest, shhhh you safe, she's gone. He says kissing me on the head.

Still feeling me shaking German plays with my hair to relax me,

I start to relax and hug in to him, so have you got work today?

Nope I have got two days of to take care of you he smiles at me I smile back.

So when am I allowed to go back to the studio? I laugh

He laughs, soon as you recover.

My head started to have shooting pain and I flinch every time I have it.

What's the matter!

Nothing just got pain in my head that all.

I hug into German as much is I can not wanting to leave go, I end up falling asleep after a few minutes.