Chapter 1

It's been a month since the snap. The original Avengers plus Hazel were at the landing spot in Wakanda with Thor, Shuri, M'Baku, Rocket, and Nebula. Hazel gave Nebula a blue bracelet that was what Hazel would call an enchantlet. All Nebula would have to do to activate it was flick her wrist and something would appear. The only things that would appear was a lasso to talk to her and capture something/one and a bow that if she would ever get lost it would point her the way home.

"Uncle Thor my gift to you is your ax," Hazel said.

"How is my ax a gift," Thor asked.

"I fixed it with my magic. When the time comes for our plan to work and we destroy the Soul Stone your ax will work."

Thor brought Hazel into a hug and placed his head on top of hers.

"Thank you, my dear niece. I will practice with it so I will be ready for Thanos. You too have a gift coming your way but I do not know what it is. I'll know as soon as you do. Good luck with looking for Clint."

Hazel boarded the jet with the others and laid on the couch. For the past two days, she had been fatigued and nauseated. Right away Hazel feel asleep being able to see Stephen, her dad, and her pops. She ran to them and brought them into a hug.

"How's the plan going," Bucky asked.

"Not good. Tony, Nat, Steve, Rhodey, Bruce, and I are heading to the compound. Thor stayed in Wakanda with Shuri, Nebula, Rocket, and M'Baku. We have no idea who survived but I'm gonna look through S.H.I.E.L.D files and see. Maybe they can help us. Where did you guys go," Hazel asked.

"We're in the soul world. There's no way bring us back," Sam replied.

"Actually there is. Dad, Pops can you leave, please? Stephen and I need to talk."

"Be safe. And write to Stephen if you have a plan," Bucky said.

"What he said," Sam nodded in Bucky's direction.

They disappeared and Hazel and Stephen were left alone.

"This happened before," Stephen asked.

"Yeah. Thanos. He had a twin brother," Hazel said.

"Um, what?"

"Jack was his name. Before Thanos was born Jack had gotten the Infinity Stones. He wiped out half the universe with the same stones Thanos used."

"How was he defeated?"

"He was killed by Thor's hammer Mjolnir by Odin when it happened. Then the Soul Stone disappeared but the people that turned to dust came back. No one knew what happened to the Soul Stone. For many years the stones were left alone until Thanos went searching for them. Now that he used them the Soul Stone needs to be destroyed for good. After that, the other stones will bond to people until they die. Once the person bonded with a stone dies the stone is destroyed."

"Can you do this?"

"We're trying. We don't know where Thanos is but when we find him one of us will go and retrieve the Soul Stone and bring it back to Wakanda. Thanos will have to realize the Soul Stone is missing so he'll come to Wakanda looking for it. Thor will destroy the stone which will bring you guys back and then he will kill Thanos."

"Quill. He keeps calling out for Gamora. Is there a chance she will come back?"

"I don't know but I'll see. Remember to use the pen. I've been feeling fatigue in the real world and weak. Like no energy weak and one punch can land me in the hospital."

"Have you been resting? Don't lie to me."

"Yes I have been resting and no I'm not lying. It's weird. One minute I'm okay and ready to fight Thanos the next I feel really tired. They're waking me up. I have to go. Remember to use the pen."

Hazel woke up to Steve shaking her. She sat up and looked out the window seeing the tower and not the compound she heard so much about.

"Why are we at the tower," Hazel asked.

"Tony thought it would be better for all of us to stay at the tower with you. He wants you to rest before hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D."

"I'm fine."

Hazel stood up but got dizzy and almost fell if Steve didn't catch her. He held her upright until he knew she could stand and walk on her own.

"Alright, I'll rest. If it makes you and Tony leave me alone then I'll rest."

Once they got to the living room Hazel went to lay down on her bed. The bad thing was sleep wasn't coming to her. She tried different sleeping positions but nothing. Sighing she stood up and walked to the kitchen seeing Tony sitting at the island.

"I thought you went to bed," Tony said.

"I can't sleep," Hazel sighed.

"What does your dad or Strange do when you can't sleep?"

"Dad would lay with me and play with my hair until I fell asleep and Stephen would also lay with me but he would sing me a lullaby until I fell asleep."

"Let's go. I'll stay with you 'till you fall asleep."

Tony led Hazel back to her room and climbed on to her bed. Hazel climbed in next to him and laid her head on his chest. Tony ran his fingers through her and started to hum a lullaby for Hazel. Slowly Hazel fell asleep on Tony's chest. Feeling tired himself Tony closed his eyes and fell asleep with Hazel. When they woke up it was five in the evening. They walked into the kitchen and saw everyone at the table while Steve was at the stove cooking.

"Hazel are you feeling okay," Bruce asked.

"I feel fine Bruce but Tony doesn't think so," Hazel said pointing her thumb at Tony.

"I think it may be more than that. FRIDAY please scan Hazel for any illness."

After a few minutes of waiting, Tony came back to the kitchen with the printed results from his lab. Tony read the sheet then handed the sheet to Bruce who looked it over and became pale as a sheet. He handed it to Natasha who read it then handed it to Steve who looked ready to pass out. Hazel was confused. What the hell was wrong with her that made everyone look pale?

"Guys, what is it? Am I dying," Hazel asked.

"Opposite actually. Hazel your hCG levels higher than normal," Tony said.

"What does that mean? It's not like I'm pregnant right?"

Everyone became silent not knowing what to say.

"Right?"

Again silence. No one dared say a thing.

"Guys am I pregnant?"

"Hazel. Please sit down," Steve pleaded.

"No. Tell me. Am I pregnant or not? Someone answer me!"

"Hazel you are pregnant. About a month. And based on my math the child is Stephen's," Tony said.