╴twenty eight

Donghyuck brought Mark to his room and laid the boy down on his bed.

"Baby are you tired?" He asked.

Mark nodded and put the covers over him. He threw his jeans somewhere and smiled warmly at Donghyuck.

"Daddy, can you cuddle with me?" Mark asked.

"Baby, I have to check on the others-"

"Please~" Mark looked at him with the sweetest eyes. Donghyuck gave in and shut the door and turned off the lights.

He made his way to the bed and got under the sheets with Mark. He pulled Mark closer and engulfed him in his arms.

"Goodnight baby" Donghyuck said and kissed the other male's forehead.

"Nighty Daddy!" Mark giggled before silently dozing off with Donghyuck.

-

"Y'all I never got a turn for dares..." Renjun said randomly.

Jaemin and Jeno, who were next to him, laughed.

"You just noticed?" Jeno said.

Renjun puffed his cheeks and nodded. "Mark had to go to bed and Donghyuck was probably dragged down so we can't do it..."

Jaemin wrapped an arm around Renjun's waist. "We can always do our own dares. We even have our very own kitten too"

Jeno flushed red and let out a whine. "Not my fault your kinky"

Jaemin snorted, "Here's a dare. Out of all seven of us, rate person who's bottom and who is top"

Renjun nodded and thought about it. "Chenle obviously tops Jisung. Donghyuck tops Mark. And you would top Jeno and I?" He said.

Jeno pouted, "But I'd top Renjun, right Nana?"

"You guys would probably switch kitten" Jaemin said.

Renjun giggled at Jeno's red face. "Your right, it can happen"

Jaemin pulled both of them close to him and they all laid down on the floor. Jeno grabbed the blanket Donghyuck left and put it over them.

"I love you too" Jaemin said bluntly and kiss his boyfriends' goodnight. The pure happiness on their faces were the only answers Jaemin needed.

-

Chenle and Jisung sunk outside to the backyard where they saw a pool. Chenle slipped off his socks and shoes and dipped his feet in the pool, splashing the water occasionally.

"Sungie, get your feet in" He said.

Jisung slowly took off his socks and shoes and sat down next to Chenle. He rested his head on Chenle's shoulder and let out a soft sigh.

"Am I weird?" Jisung blurted.

"What do you mean?"

"I like to wear skirts. People think it looks stupid...I look stupid"

Jisung looked over at Chenle and noticed his mad eyes. "Who called you stupid."

"Lele it's okay I-"

"Who called you stupid." He repeated firmly.

"My parents and some kids from my previous school, but it's okay, I haven't worn them since and-"

"Sungie, people shouldn't call you that. You shouldn't have to hide something you love. You know, tomorrow, you'll wear it and I'll give you feedback" Chenle said.

Jisung nodded and hugged Chenle tightly. "Can we cuddle tonight?"

Chenle let out a cute squeal. "You never ask, of course we can cuddle" He said and pinched Jisung's cheeks.

They got out of the pool and dried their feet. "Let's go Sungie!" He whispered/shouted and they both ran into the house.

They left their socks and shoes.