Fifteen

this is an inside to alycia's blog!

hello!

this is gonna be a little different than a normal blog post of mine. i'm going to be clearing up a lot of rumors so it's more like a rant, but this feels like the best place to do so. so, bare with me. let's get right into it.

so a lot of rumors have been circling around about the status of ben and i's relationship. lots of people believe that we've either broken up or i'm cheating on him with gwilym lee. and that if we have broken up, people believe that gwilym and i are together. i consider myself a bit of a public person, considering, but my relationships are things that i tend to keep quieter. it's always been that way, not just since ben and i got together. i understand i won't always get the privacy i want, but the least some people could do is respect my and others wishes on their lives. but it's not a perfect world. so i don't see that coming soon.

anyway, the moment you all care about. i spoke with everyone involved and together we formulated responses. ben and i are not broken up. we have been going through a rough patch, which i will not get into. we don't plan on breaking up, we just needed to focus on the problems rather than our status on social media. gwil and i are good friends. that is it. i would never cheat on ben or anyone i would be with. especially with a close friend of my partner.

that is one thing i've never been fond of. lack of privacy. it's definitely been an adjustment since ben. there's been more coverage of me and my life. another thing that pisses me off, why can't males and females be friends without people jumping to conclusions about romantic and sexual feelings? that is so, so ridiculous! and just because i'm not posting every two seconds of my relationship we've broken up? absolutely stupid. nobody needs to jump to any conclusions. just let us all live.

i'll end on this note. thank you to the people who stand behind us in everything we do. we're so thankful, whether we know you personally or not. we love you. i love you.

~ alycia boynton
@lyciaboynton