Cravings

Nothing is more satisfying then craving a special touch or taste, just knowing that, that person can make your mouth water or your pussy drip or your dick stand at attention with joy was a craving everyone wanted satisfied

My craving for him was out of this world nothing or no one seemed to be doing the trick and it was pissing me off something bad.
I couldn't see him when I wanted to all the time but when I did he made it his business to give me my fixing and it would send me head over heels into cloud nine. I would feel him even when he wasn't there, his grip around my next would send my head back just thinking about how he would fuck the life out of me and go round after round making each time better and better.
His words would give my pussy a pulse alone just knowing I would be getting fucked so damn good,that was something I could think about everyday cause I know I would get my fix and it would hold me over till next time.
I would try and hold out till I got him but when you get so fucking horny u gotta cum or become a bitch. I would get good ass dick & great head but i needed that throat fucking ball sucking neck gripping gut filling dick that only he can deliver. when we got a hold of each other we made sure not to waste no time. Walk in the door taking clothes off before we closed the room door. Once the door closed I belonged to him he was the king and I was his goddess and whatever he wanted or demanded I made sure to do. Him being dominant was easy for me to submit to because I felt safe in his presence and trusted him. Each time was something different.
He picked me up and laid me down nice and gentle on the bed and slowly planted kisses on my soft skin in a straight line down my stomach….sikeeee this nigga was a savage and aggressive wasted no fucking time snatching the rest of my clothes off like he was in a hurry and had somewhere to go. Once I was completely naked he told me to get on my hands and knees and don't move and that if I did he would punish me. In my head I'm thinking yasss daddy I been craving this, I was liking this 50 shades of savage he had going on.
I turned my head to see what the hell he was doing behind me and this man was making a hell of a lot of noise and I seen him take out a wooden paddle, he threw heating oil on the bed and a blindfold. I wasn't allowed to see shit else cause he put the blindfold on me.
I felt the oil drop on my ass and down my crack and he rubbed it all on my butt fast but gently.
“What's my name” he yelled so I say his first name thinking he really wanted me to say it nope that's when I felt that paddle connect to my ass cheeks and sent me flying forward. When I tell you it was a mix of pain and pleasure and shock.
“Didn't I tell you not to move”
(Smack) I was hit again but this time I held on to the sheets.
“Let's try this again, what's my fucking name”
“Daddy it's fucking daddy”
He could hear the aggressive tone I put on and wasn't happy about and hit me across the ass again. I must say I was feeling it and he put his hands between my legs and rubbed my pussy and felt my kitty leaking and I heard him laugh and say “oh you like that shit huh”
I said under my breath “yes daddy”
He dropped the paddle and I could hear him moving around again then I felt him push my body down grab my arms and tie them behind my back and he position himself behind me grabbed the rope tight and drove his dick straight into ass and I couldn't move the way I was pinned down but I must say pain was quickly turned into pleasure fast and him talking dirty to me and that oil help a whole lot.
I don't know what it was about the aggressiveness that was making my pussy drip like this but i was loving it.
He stopped untied me and flipped me over put my legs up and started eating it till I was squirting uncontrollably and he didn't wait till I stopped he started fucking me so hard and deep I started to cum again this time at the same time as him. Laying there shaking on that  bed fully fucking satisfied because my craving was handled.