Roaming eyes

Shreks green wrinkly zucchini was right in front of my face. He stroked my face with it. It felt so unreal I couldve came right then and there. He lifted up my chin and had a grin on his face. He put his 14 inch master card on my lip. I start licking it. Shrek starts groaning really low. It sounded like a lawnmower on a hot summer day.

I couldnt even get my mouth over the tip or my jaw would break off. He noticed this and layed me on my back. Ge rubs his meat scepter inbetween my tits "debit or credit?"

He then grabs both of my wrists and says,"youre mine now baby." I start wiggling in attempt to escape his grasp but I wanted more.

He held both of my hands together with one hand and used the others to jack me off. My wrinkly veiny shriveled up cock in his hand. It was the hottest thing ive ever seen since 1950 on September 1st.

He kept going at it until i was moaning so loud that there was banging at my apartment door. He just ignored it and stopped stroking my Starbucks gift card. He leaned next to my ear and said,"don't cum until I say so."
Well darn. That made me want to do it even more. With no warning he put his gun in my holster.
I screamed in pain but immediately in pleasure.

He chuckled at this and I smelled his carmilized onion breath. Its scent made me moan even louder. He flipped me over on my stomach now. I had screamed,"FASTER DADDY!!" with that, he thrusted harder and deeper. 

"IM CUMMING!!!" I say and he starts going twice the speed thats not even human. We both came all over the bed..

my friends read this by now... WELL SHOOT.