I LOVE YOU NOW AND FOREVER.

Chapter 1

London late September 1860

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 OBITUARIE

MR GEORGE JAMES FLORENCE JANE.

Mr George Sydney Jane was well known about the city of London for his acts of be charity. He funded homes for orphaned girls and boys. And also taking on the role of the uncle when his brother passed. A Loving man and uncle.

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Miss Isabella Florence watched as they lowered her uncle in to the earth.  A feeling of ill came over her as she rembered that dark, cold night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florence house 3 days before

‘I’m so sorry’ was all the doctor said as she came in the room. ‘How long?’ She replied as she looked at the pale man on his death bed, her uncle and only family. ‘Till the Hour’' said the doctor left the room.‘Isabella…I’m…so…sorry’ uncle said on a breath.‘It’s okay uncle’ she said.‘The…letter’ He said as Isabella took it.

 30 Minutes Later Isabella sat alone for mourning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Standing here with the letter in her hand she began to read it for the 10th time. After the service Isabella stayed looking at the letter again.

Miss Isabella Florence Jane. Like your new name?.As you are still at the tender age of 16 I have arranged for a Mr John White, To look after you till you are 18

Love always, your uncle Mr George Sydney Jane.

Mr George Sydney Jane 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Miss Florence Jane’ said a voice. ‘Yes’ she said as she looked up. ‘My name is Mr Dimitri Stamford, my Uncle Mr John White told me to escort you home’.‘Okay’ was all she could say as she stared. He had high cheek bones, dark hair and eyes and a back breaking smile. ‘Miss’ he said as she took his out stretched arm. ‘It is nice to meet you Miss˗’. ‘Isabella Florence, you may call me Miss Isabella, Mr White’ Isabella added. ‘Well, nice to meet you Miss Isabella Florence, you can call me Dimitri’ he said with a bow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Ahhh, Miss Isabella Florence’. Said a man with a thin grey hair. ‘Thank you Dimitri, Miss Isabella I am your guardian till you turn 18 and find a husband. I was a dear friend of your uncle and he has told me a lot about you. So do you have any questions? ’. ‘No, Mr White, thank you’. ‘You may leave’ Mr White said with a yellow smile ‘Dimitri please show, Miss Isabella to her room ‘. ‘Yes Uncle’ He said as he escorted, Isabella out of the room. For the first time, Isabella noticed the grandness of the house, with its high roof, gold trimmings and grand staircase.‘Your bags are in your room, they came thus morning, this way, miss’ Dimitri said waiting for  an answer. ‘oh, thank you’ she replied as they made their way up the stairs.At the end of a long hall the was a big wooden door. ‘This will be you room’ Dimitri said as he opend the door.

==========================================================================

 SORRY ITS NOT MUCH BUT ITS A START.

COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK MIGHT HAPPEN.

LOVE ALWAYS, ERIKA