The Great Escape

It had been issued from Alberto that Roberto was forbidden to leave the Villa until he had finished all the paperwork he had been tasked with. Roberto sighed as he looked at the mountain high papers, he thought he would never get them done. Roberto wanted to spend some time out with Clara but these restrictions that were in place were driving him insane. Clara told him not to worry about it and that she can wait, after all the quicker he got it done the quicker they would get time alone. But Roberto didn't care, he wanted to do something now and instead of focusing on his work, he thought of ideas on how he could escape undetected.

Roberto was deep in thought when his whole face lit up as it seemed he had finally came up with something. Clara didn't like the look on his face as Roberto got off his chair and approached her. Roberto didn't speak a word as grinned wildly and took hold of Clara's hand and strode out of his study.

Roberto carefully traversed through the Villa as he headed to his room, eyeing his surroundings along the way, he made sure to avoid Alberto at all costs.

When they reached Roberto's bedroom, Roberto let go of Clara's hand and beamed at her. "I have the perfect plan!" Roberto grinned and took out his phone and walked a bit away from Clara who was looking puzzled by what was going on.

After Roberto finished his call, he happily bounded back to Clara. He began to discuss his plans. Roberto mentioned how Alberto always used a tracking device to pick up on their location and how Alberto was most likely in his secret room at this very minute and noticing Roberto was no longer in his study, so he had to act fast.

Clara gasped at his words she couldn't believe Alberto would go to such extreme measures just to keep an eye on someone but then she thought it was Roberto after all and shrugged her shoulders.

Roberto went on to say that Alberto had probably hidden tracking devices on all their clothes and nothing was safe. So he had thought the only was they would escape was if they stripped of there clothes.

Clara's mouth hanged open at his words, she thought he must be joking and this is his idea of fun but as soon as she saw him start to strip, Clara realized he was being dead serious.

"C'mon, take off your clothes." Roberto glanced at Clara and noticed she hadn't moved from the spot.

"Everything...?" Clara sheepishly asked.

Roberto was confused for a moment and then it occurred to him he probably didn't fully make himself clear.

"No, no. Just to your undergarments. Alberto might have a heart attack if he caught us running completely free through the Villa." Roberto chuckled and hurriedly undressed himself.

Clara's cheeks turned red as a cherry, she was embarrassed that she had misunderstood but sighed in relief that she didn't have to fully strip. Clara quickly followed suit and removed the clothes from her body.

As soon as they were both undressed Clara was fidgeting around uncomfortably while Roberto couldn't help but stare at her nearly naked form. Clara noticed him intently gazeing at her bare body and pinched his cheek.

"Oww! What was that for?" Roberto asked he winced in pain. Clara smirked and raised one of her eyebrows, "That's for looking like a fool as you gawked at my body instead of getting a move on. I might start thinking you had planned all this just to see my body." Clara began to tease him and Roberto shook his head as he attempted to pull himself together and not stare too much at her, for now at least.

Roberto grabbed onto Clara's hand and made a break for it down the corridor. Just as Roberto thought, Alberto was marching down the corridor with a foreboding glare, it was easy to see he was not impressed. As soon as Alberto caught sight of the two running through the corridor and the state of dress they were in, he stopped in his tracks. His serious glare turned to one of utter shock.