Chapter XV

Annabelle's point of view:

Monday

28 May

At the inner struggle that leads to the man himself and the unknown forces applies more than anywhere rule:

Never give up

( Ivo Andrić)

That is what I repeating while they're lead me to review. Oh my God I feel so nervous. I think I'm gonna throw up. Oh I feel sick now more than ever. From this review depends my future....

29 May

Tuesday

It's freezing. I can hear the rain hitting the window pan. Suddenly from yesterday weather changed so much. Yesterday I could feel sun rays on my bare skin. And now i only feel coldness. It's so cold. This is probably one of consequences of global warming.

I still feel nostalgic and exited in the same time. The review was good I feel so relieved wright now. Next year in this time i will have a surgery. I'm so nervous and worried. And sad because i will be blind whole year. That is horrible!I know there are people on planet who have much more worries than i do but still it's hard....

I will pause one year in school, because i have to learn so many things to do while being blind. That is the hard part. Deep breaths don't cry you are stronger than that i repeated to myself. Everything is gonna be okay....

The familiar sound of wooden door cracking woke me up from day dreaming." Sweetheart.." gentle, melodic voice."Mum.." i replied. "Are you okay?" "Yes." i said my voice is hoarse. "Don't worry." she said and sat on the edge of my bed than she wrapped her soft arms around my shoulders.I returned hug wrapping my arms around her shoulders and placing my head on her wright shoulder.

Salt,warm tears started slipping down my face.I couldn't hide my emotions anymore.I really need to cry from time to time.She embraced me from her hug and removed my tears with her thumb."Everything is gonna be okay!" then she placed her soft kiss on my forehead.We separated and started talking.

The conversation was long and we were mostly talking about our emotions.I told her my biggest fears she told me hers.We were having quality mother and daughter talk.It was refreshing.When we finished she hugged me one last time and leaved the room leaving me alone in my thoughts...

After a while ogf just thinking rain stopped and i really wanted to go outside i missed fresh air in here.

Someone came in i could hear footsteps."Annabelle?" oh that velvety voice.Does everyone have that beautiful melodic voice and i have high enough to break a window.I can bet that if i try i really think i could breaking a window with my voice.

"Annabelle are you okay?" thanks God he can't read my thoughts.I really am crazy. "Adrian." "Yes i'm okay." "Adrian i need one favor."

"Thank you so much for bringing me outside." I breathed deeply, inhaling the sweet aroma of roses and tulips mixed with the smell of freshly cut grass."You're welcome." he said softly.

I really want to eat cotton candy.I probably didn't mention that i have obsession with cotton candy and that i could eat it 24 hours a day."Adrian do you have cotton candy?" "Cotton candy?" he asked clearly surprised."Yes cotton candy!" i said. "No sorry." He said that so cute that i wanted to kiss him right there.

We continued talking about life.And he has obsession with...

Lollipops

Yeah you heard well lollipops.

We were talking and talking it felt good to escape from drama and just talk about ordinary things.I forgot about everything.There were only two people on the world me and Adrian.

I was sad when he had to go.He brought me to my room.But then he kissed me in a cheek.Yes he kissed me in a cheek! He placed his soft lips on my cheek and said "Bye Annabelle." when he left the room.I started doing crazy moves in my bed and singing "He kissed me,he kissed me..."

And then my doctor came in.. I find out that he's name well he's last name is Greene.He chuckled under his breath."Are you okay miss Smith?" "Yeah i mean yes." i said fast while stuttering i can feel that my cheeks are burning.

"You see miss Smith i was talking with doctor Nathan and.." he started talking why is he telling me this? "Okay." As you know he will operate you,but not here." "How do you mean not here in other hospital?" I asked confused."Well in France." In France? But France is far far away! "Okay." I said.He began to use some technical terms to me about my condition.I turned off immediately and started thinking.

"Do you understand?" Doctor asked "Oh yeah sure!" i said."Okay then bye." "Bye doctor." i shouted while he was leaving my room.

And all i could think is that I'm going to Paris,baby!
Paris est la ville de l'amour! (Paris is a city of love!)
Oh Tour Eiffel,Arc de Triomphe,Louvre,bérets, baguettes! I can't wait! That is amazing!

Door cracking "Annabelle?" again that velvety smooth voice."Hi." i said i' m happy to see him but why is he again. "I brought you something!" "What?" "Here you are." he said and placed me something sticky in my hand.Familiar sugar smelt "Cotton candy!" i shouted like a 2 years old."Thank you so much." He sat on the edge of my bed and i hugged him.Oh his lovely cologne hard muscles and soft skin formed breath taking combination.

I started eating voraciously.And for two minutes i ate all.It was delicious.Mean while Adrian was talking and talking.And together we had chemistry.You know we're like two wright pieces of a puzzle.We complete each other.It's so beautiful i really never felt like this before.
It was nearly two hours of talking when he had to leave he went from the room leaving me in beautiful thoughts.

After i would sat hour or two Katty came in and sat on my bed."Belle there is a new letter!" she said serious."He's fast!" "Yeah he is." "Do you want me to read this letter to you?" "Okay," i said. "So i will start listen careful!" Katty announced ....

Dear Annabelle
I just wanted to thank you through this letter.Well thank you!You are amazing and wonderful just thank you!I know that i don't deserve your forgiveness but it's just incredible that you forgave me so fast!You are really a wonderful person.

Thank you for trusting me!It really paid of that i wrote you that letter.I feel so much better knowing what you think.It's just incredible how wonderful person you are!(really)

Okay i'll stop repeating.When i got your letter i honestly thought it was a prank or something like that.But no it was real and Annabelle if you trust me i felt amazing in that moment.Your fogginess gives me strength.

If you agree i would like to tell you everything.You probably wonder why? It's just that when i was writing that letter i felt good.I threw it all out and i felt relieved you know? So i thought about writing you some sort of diary.I know it sounds crazy.But if i write diary someone will see it and like this only you and the person who read you this will know that.And i believe you Annabelle so do you agree?

If u want and have time please answer me Annabelle please.I get it if you don't want it's okay.But help me out please.I know that i don't deserve anything from you but...

Please
Stay wonderful'
Stay you
P.S ( You're letter wasn't short )
With Love
Maksim

Okay this is really weird that i read his letters.And that i forgave him so fast but it's just too complicated i don't know how to explain but oddly i actually trust him.And i don't have idea how to answer on this letter......