chapter one: cant keep my 🤭 in my pants 😂👌🏾

jahseh pov

"jaseh wake up its time for school." cleo said from downstairs.

"mom its spelled 'Jahseh' not 'jaseh'." i yell back at her, which made her come running up thw stairs. oh here we go.

"listen here joeseph, i dont care if it was spelled bartholomew, you dont correct me, now get out of my house so i can go to the strip club and make some money that im not going to give to you because i hate you." she kicked me and then left. i sigh. just another saturday for me.

hi my name is jahseh tripple extension dwayne peaches onfroy. Im 18, and Im a sophmore at no jumper highschool. i get bulled everyday because im FAT and UGLY and my mom BEATS me and my dad left and never came back yesterday and i miss him a lot. im a rapper on a website called soundloud. i have a million fans but nobody at my school knows and my mom doesnt know but one day theyll realize im not a loser

i take a shower and pee and brush my teeth and get dressed in this

as i was leavung i passed by my older brother and his friends.

"hahaha faggot." creditionals laughed. he was my brothers friend and i always had a crush on him but hes homophobic and im gay.

i put on my headphones and turned on black viel brides cause thats my favorite band. and i began to walk to school.

"hi jahsey." my exgirlfriend geneva says to me as i pass by her. "I still love you."

"no." i tell her.

"okay fag thats why i cheated on you anyway." she yells at me, throwing her venti Carmel Frappuccino with non fat coconut milk exactly 2 1/2 cups of sugar with 4 chocolate drizzles, 6 1/2 pump of caramel drizzle, 3 expresso shots mixed in Extra whip cream, as well as birthday cake pop mixed in with a bit of strawberries on top, chocolate flakes, pump of vanilla, one pump of hazelnut, banana slices mixed in, chocolate shavings coating the bottom, cinnamon dolce and just a pinch of matcha powder at me.

"whydid you do that?" i ask her, getting ready to cry.

"cause youre a nigger." she says, before giggling and running away. i started crying, the venti Carmel Frappuccino with non fat coconut milk exactly 2 1/2 cups of sugar with 4 chocolate drizzles, 6 1/2 pump of caramel drizzle, 3 expresso shots mixed in Extra whip cream, as well as birthday cake pop mixed in with a bit of strawberries on top, chocolate flakes, pump of vanilla, one pump of hazelnut, banana slices mixed in, chocolate shavings coating the bottom, cinnamon dolce and just a pinch of matcha powder was dripping in my eyes.

i hate my life.

"hey jahquees." jared's said as he walked up to him.

"hi jared's."

"hi jaseeh."

"hi stokeley."

"hi jahjah."

"hi gazzy

"why are you covered in venti Carmel Frappuccino with non fat coconut milk exactly 2 1/2 cups of sugar with 4 chocolate drizzles, 6 1/2 pump of caramel drizzle, 3 expresso shots mixed in Extra whip cream, as well as birthday cake pop mixed in with a bit of strawberries on top, chocolate flakes, pump of vanilla, one pump of hazelnut, banana slices mixed in, chocolate shavings coating the bottom, cinnamon dolce and just a pinch of matcha powder?" jared's asks. I start to cry again, and i run away from all my friends.

i hate my life 😒.

ten votes and three comments for the next chapter