Nothing on You

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo belong to their parents and sm.

.

Originally posted on ig (deleted already) for #kyungsooweek and #ChansooFFChallenge but I failed. xD 

.

“I found these flowers on the ground on my way home. Do you want them?”

Kyungsoo looked at the crushed sunflowers. A couple of them were missing yellow petals, some others bent at the stalk. They reminded him of old people, of their missing teeth and hunched backs. “Sure?”

Chanyeol looked pleased, but the look was gone as fast as it’d appeared. He held the bouquet out at arm’s length and Kyungsoo took it. When Chanyeol turned the corner, Kyungsoo brought the flowers to his nose and took a deep whiff. They smelled lovely.

“We should celebrate,” Chanyeol said. “Go out, get drunk, you know.” He wasn't sure what other man at his age did to have fun.

Kyungsoo looked like he might start laughing, but he didn’t. “We are not that young anymore, Chanyeol.” They settled on Chanyeol’s favorite spot on the couch.

"How about a party then?" Chanyeol looked Kyungsoo in the eyes. "I can give you anything on your special day. I don't mind to spend my money for you."

"But I do mind." Kyungsoo said. "You've been spent all your money for the past 50 years for me."

"I still could spend more--"

"Please don't." Kyungsoo could see Chanyeol pouts. "Being with you is more than enough, being with you is all I need. Just please stay by my side for the next 50 years." 

Chanyeol said with a smile. "I will."

.

.

9/1/19, Bogor.