iii. BREAK HIS FACE

THREE. ❝jeon jeongguk ,

▁▁▁

jeongguk's gym period made him want to roll over and die. his gym teacher looked like a pig with a chronic sweating disease, if the gigantic sweatmarks gathered under his shirt were anything to go by. plus yoongi couldn't sneak in with him today because his teacher assigned a test.

jeongguk was stretching when suddenly the mood of the room dropped to a stiff franticness. half the class went deadly silent while the other half, primarily girls also went frozen but displayed excited expressions.

"...what the fuck?" jeongguk mumbled, pausing his stretching.

"babe!" a high pitched voice screeched and jeongguk winced from the sheer volume of it.

he turned his head finally deciding to see what all the commotion was. when his eyes registered the ruffled blonde hair, the broad shoulders under a skintight leather jacket, and the generally bored expression on his face, jeongguk groaned mournfully.

then somehow out of all the chattering that girl beside him was doing, taehyung picked up the sound of jeongguk's groan and his dark blue eyes met jeongguk pitifully brown ones.

and jeongguk swore he did it just to spite him. the fucking dickwad smirked with all his teeth, smug and snide and jeongguk wanted to punch his commercial white teeth in so goddamn bad.

apparently picking up on his aggression, taehyung cocked his head as if to say, 'well then, what are you waiting for dumbass?'

while jeongguk was never much of a violent person, something about taehyung just got him boiling and made him want to break every bone in the fucker's body.

so he walked over, with his jaw ticking and hands trembling, all the while students collectively gaped, wondering what the hell this freshman thought he was doing??

and then, "um, excuse me."

jeongguk stopped, his hardened glare training on a girl with a pretty face and a bitchy smile. he curled his hand into a fist and uncurled it, just to do it again, waiting for what the girl wanted to say.

"are you new here? like... a freshie?" the girl smiled bitchily, a hand on her hip.

"yeah, i'm a freshman." jeongguk replied, irritated. what was this girl's problem? he had a nose to punch in, dammit.

"oh," the girl laughed, the sound grating on jeongguk's nerves. "that makes sense, so you don't know the rules around saebyeok."

"firstly, nobody messes with my taehyungie. secondly, nobody messes with me, areum. as i'm taehyung's girlfriend! and finally..."  areum listed, pressing a finger against his chest each time she said a number. "freshies stay clear of taehyung, or they might get eaten up, you know?"

"and from what it looks like, you broke two of the rules already! so you should be running along, wouldn't want you to get... hurt, right?" areum giggled, the action coming off threatening as she glared.

"are you done?" areum blinked, looking at jeongguk's mouth as if she couldn't believe he actually said that.

"i could give less of a fuck if you're taehyung's girl or not, even more so about the rules you apparently have here at saebyeok." jeongguk's leaned into areum's space, smiling menacingly. "i just wanna punch that dickbag's face in and that's all."