Moonlight shadows

Hi!

First, let me introduce myself: My name is Athena, I am 17 years old.I live with my mother, Hailey, and my big brother Henry in Oklahoma. My parents are divorced: my father is gone since I was a little child.

Things you need to know about me: I am a big fan of Greyson Chance, a music lover and I am kind of obsessed with italian food. But I'm a terribly shy, stubborn and awckward teenager.

ps: please note English is not my native language

20th of June, 7 a.m

I woke up in a sweat in my bed. I just had a hot dream with my idol Greyson Chance. I can feel my panties are wet...Ashamed, I go to take a cold shower before taking breakfast. Downstairs, I find my brother on the sofa, the hand inside his boxer scratching his balls.

"Come on Henry, stop being so lethargic" I say

"I do whatever I want and I have a life, not like you. I saw you last week kissing a poster of your fucking idol" he replies, jesting.

What a jerk. He's 21 but most of the time he's acting like if he was 14.

"Go back to your porn videos" I say.

He laughs then I go back upstairs to my bedroom to catch my school bag, then I take the school bus into the next street.

I honestly can't wait for the end of courses. Holidays are near! And I planned to visit my cousins in Edmond in july.

please don't hesitate to leave me a comment ;)