Spill The Tea - Ok What the Hell Wattpad (WATTPAD PSA FOR EVERYONE, PLEASE READ)

So Wattpad

So Wattpad.

You've eaten drafts to my stories that I spent hours on. I'm fine with that.

You're platform is super glitchy and saves multiple copies of my drafts in new chapters, making me think I lost the original draft. I'm fine with that.

Sometimes I can't comment on books. I'm fine with that.

But I'm not fine with bots lurking around my account, tagging random users in the comments and saying that they've won premium access to Wattpad.

Or they could be seriously dedicated trolls because I've blocked like 15 of these accounts so far. Who knows really.

"But @khgirl678! I checked your books out and can't find these comments!"

Well that's because these bots delete those comments as soon as they post them, EVEN when I check my book the exact moment I get that notification.

Seriously, Wattpad, what the hell. Get rid of these bots. They're annoying and super spammy, and I don't appreciate the fake advertising in my books. My account is a place for my writing, not for your advertising.

I've blocked all the ones I've encountered so far, but I know there's lots more because they keep coming back to my account.

If you have been tagged in these comments and you're confused why, I'm sorry. That's not my doing. It's the damn bots.

I've said it once, and I'll it again. GET RID OF THESE F*CKING BOTS WATTPAD THEY DON'T ADD ANY PURPOSE TO THIS PLATFORM OTHER THAN BEING AN INCONVENIENCE FOR EVERYONE.

I suggest if you encounter these bots, just report them and then block them. At least they can't comment on your books anymore.