12.

Beep beep beep. 

I groan and flip over in bed, aimlessly waving around my arm in hopes to turn off the obnoxious alarm. 

Beep beep beep. 

My eyes closed, I haul myself up so that I am sat up in bed. I rub my eyes ferociously and angrily smack my hand down onto my alarm, shutting up the ear piercing noise instantly. 

I look around the tiny bedroom I've had since I was little, same bed and all. How I desperately wish it was the Hotel in Seattle. 

Back to my ordinary life. Back to my shitty job and my boring family. No more adventure. No more Kayla. 

Thinking my life couldn't get any duller, I pull my curtains back to let in the sunshine and am greeted with heavy rain scattered allover my tiny window. 

''Great'' I mumble before toddling into the cramped bathroom to brush my teeth. 

-----

Harry. 

''Vancouver looks amazing'' Liam exclaims, pointing at the plane window. I lean over in my seat and look out of the window. He is right. Giant green mountains protrude out of bright blue waters below, cities scattered around the greenery. I can't help but wish I was sharing the sight of this view with Olivia. 

I haven't told any of the group about the other night. I've kept it safely tucked away in my mind and in my journal. Although a sort of burden comes along with keeping secrets from everybody, I feel at peace with the fact that that it is my memory, and nobody can take it away from me. I think about her brown hair, swiping back and forth in the wind. I have checked my phone about a million times since that night. I don't understand why she hasn't messaged me. I left my number and she left me a note back. I have remained optimistic and hoped that she just hasn't got around to it yet but a small part of me tells myself that she is not interested at all. 

''Um... Harry?'' Liam breaks my thoughts.  I pull out of my trance and realise I am still awkwardly leaning over his lap, looking out of the plane window. 

''Sorry'' I mutter, instantly pulling back and sitting back in my chair. 

''What has gotten into you lately?'' Niall chimes in, half laughing as he nudges my arm from beside me. I scowl at him and just before I can reply, the plane tannoy buts into the conversation. 

''Attention passengers we will be beginning our descent into Vancouver in about 15 minutes, for those of you who have connecting flights we wish you a safe journey onwards and for those of you staying Vancouver I hope you enjoyed flying with us and we hope to see you soon'' The voice of the pilot cuts off and I silently thank him for shutting Niall up. 

All four of us fasten our belts and prepare ourselves for landing. 

--------

Olivia.

''How was your weekend, Ol?'' Jason greets me with a smile and a hug upon arrival to work. 

''Great actually, I went to the concert and then stayed in a really nice hotel'' I smile, tying up my apron and placing my jacket and bag on one of the closet hangers. I decide to leave out the part about my best friend totally screwing me over. Luckily Jason doesn't ask about Kayla and we break off into conversation about him going up to visit his girlfriend who lives an hour away from here. As Jason is talking, I check my wallet once more to make sure that I have enough cash to pay the man who is currently fixing my phone. I am thankful I had time to drop it off on the way to work. I can't wait to message the mystery man from the other night.