Chapter 9

**Keishre's POV**
Finally Im gonna get out of this place, I hate hospitals like forever, I mean it is good to be a doctor, nurse or something like that but as a patient I hate them like everyone else. Mason bring me a backpack with some clothes to change and other personal stuff, I chose a long sleeve black blouse with cream jeans, I put on my black boots and my black sunglasses. Its a nice outfit not my favorite style but it will work. Waiting for me outside was Maxwell, he wears black jeans, black perfectly fitted shirt and a black leather hoodie jacket which fits perfectly with his hazel eyes, you can see some of his tattoos, are some kind of antique runes but hey who am I to judge my mate, besides he looks so hot and sexy with them. God his eyes are so amazing is like some kind of magic that pulls you towards him and his lips are perfect, I wants to kiss him already. His serious expression gives him some mystery and let me tells you I really loves that. He was waiting with his arm crossed and he laid a leg on the wall.
You know I can hear what your thinking right? - he told me with a sexy smirk. We are similar to you on that except that we can erase your thoughts and create our own, we basically can make people do what we want.
I smiled defiantly and told him - oh yes? So, you want me to forget what I was thinking just right now?
Not gonna happens, never nor a million years, I like that thoughts is the best I could hear. - he replied with a smile in his face
Talking with the doctor was Mason he wears black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket, God it looks kike everyone love leather. I love leather too but hey everyone wants to wear it today, I have to admit that the leather jacket and Masons dark blonde hair make his light blue eyes looks amazing. I dont know why but suddenly I felt my cheeks blushing. His strong body and his jawline were so sexy, hey what Im talking about I cant be thinking of him that way, specially not him, probably he will hate me if he knew the truth and that makes me really sad, even I want to cry. Without knowing a tear fall off to my face.
Keish are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Whats going on? - Mason asked me with a worried look.
Im fine, everything is okay, just some things that I wish were different. Things that .... Forget it Im fine. - I told him, why in the world I would say thinks that breaks my heart? Im acting weird lately and I have to focus in two days will be my birthday and the competition.
Can we talk before we come back keishre? - beta kenai asked me,he wore a v-neck black shirt with ripped jeans, it looks good on him, black accentuated his green eyes but I dont know hes not my type I think.
Sure- I answered
Uhm, I dont know, I was waiting until your birthday to tell you this, look Im really sorry about all the things I did to you, I thought it was fun but I know I hurt you in some kind of way. At that moment I didnt knew who you were and believe me I never would hurt you if I knew it before. - I cut him off
Kenai is okay you didnt knew I was an alpha, dont worry about it - I told him
I wasnt talking about the alpha thing- he said letting me a bit confused
Then,what are you talking about? - I asked him with confusion and curiosity
I...Im one of your childhood friends, Im the one who gave you roses at every visit and kudai is the one that gave you almonds but he's kind of obssessed with you, he told me he wants to find you because you belongs to him and he was always in love with you. He told me he wss close and that he thinks youre at our university. Im kinda worried, I dont know if we are gonna be mates or not but I assured you that I always be your best friend and I will protect you with my life if necessary. I just...I just want to know if you still want my friendship, I will understand if you dont want it after all that I've done. - he was sad and nervous.
Too bad that i cant forgive my friend because he didnt brought me a rose thats something he will do if he knew me so well - I saw him and he widened his eyes in surprise but at the same time he was sad to hear that. It was fair that I teased him he made me bully for years. - But at least you didnt brought me something pink so I forgive you and you better keep your promise because if you bully me again like you did I will hunt you down alright, so come on give a hug to your lost friend. - At this time he smiled and gave me a big hug. Hey careful I cant breath buddy
Sorry, I was just so excited I forgot my own strenghts - he said
Well remembers that next time. Now get out of here. - I said with a big smile on my face, finally I have found my friend and he didnt forgot about me.