tres

"Uh.. Roger? You okay bud?"

The group didn't know how to react to their drummer suddenly breaking down. Roger had never been the type of person to cry, nevertheless break down, so this came as a shock.

"Yeah. I'm fine.." He spoke between hics, but he wasn't crying anymore.

"It's just.. I don't want to say what's wrong." He admitted sheepishly, his voice cracking at the end.

"Listen Rog, it's okay. We're here for you." Brian said gently. Their main priority was to get Roger to talk so they can figure out what's wrong and try to help.

"You guys.. Might think I'm weird.. It's just, I'm having trouble figuring out who I am and-" Roger couldn't finish his sentence, and let out a strangled sob.

Freddie however, seemed to understand. He's been through this before, and knows how painful it can be.

"Roger,"

"Are you gay?"

"Was it that obvious..?" Roger chuckled at the end, though it held no humor.

"That's what you were worried about? Being gay? Roger, we already accepted Freddie, why wouldn't we accept y-"

"No! You don't understand, it's because I like Freddie!"

It went silent after that. To Freddie, he wasn't all that shocked. He noticed the glances Roger gave him, and how he acted more shy. It was adorable, but understandably frustrating. Dealing with this feeling can really send someone off the edge.

"S-So, I couldn't help it! I thought Freddie might hate me or something and I left! I need to leave. I don't want to face any of you again."

Freddie took over, sighing deeply.
"Roger, listen. Your sexuality doesn't matter, along with who you like. I noticed it a while ago, either way. Even if I didn't like you, which I do, I would never hate you. Please, come back."

"W-Wait, what? I-"

"Come back."

More awkward silence. The remaining members of Queen thought they'd lost, but Roger chuckled again, this time, more lighthearted.

"Yeah. I think I'll do that."