II | X

|| You, Me & Penny Green ||

| Chapter Ten |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Isabella Swan was just full of idiotic and reckless ideas recently. It was the next day, when the brunette pulled up in front of that, familiar, red house. Bella was pulling at straws nowadays, as she wanted to try anything to get her best friend back to the way she was before the Cullen's left town. Her brunt orange truck had a black tarp covering the most dangerous vehicles in the back as she honked her horn. 

Upon finding out what Bella's plans were, Colton had immediately objected to the notion. He made a very valid point as to why she shouldn't go ahead with the extravaganza; stating that she was, in fact, human, and could easily get themselves injured, or in the clumsy Bella's case, killed. Usually the dirty blonde was gifted in the form of persuasion, supernaturally compelling those around him to do his will. Yet, it was another mysterious conundrum as to why, Bella Swan was the only one who could negate it. 

Another reason for Colton's explanation, being that he just didn't like that 'puppy-lovin' Quileute', as he worded it. It was apparent that Jacob Black was infatuated with the brunette he knew since childhood. And although the dirty blonde was confident in his feelings for Bella, he didn't know if she truly felt the same. The Swan was unfortunately, completely oblivious to his tell-tale signs of jealousy. So after an unusual disagreement between the pair, the clumsy mortal was in front of Iris' house, with repairable motor cycles in the bed of her truck.

The ginger begrudgingly stepped out of the confinements of her home. Baby Green was hanging on her outstretched hip as she carried her car seat in the other hand, a baby bag strapped haphazardly to her back. Opposite to her mother's mood, Penelope was beaming with wonder. She babbled and squealed excitedly towards the outdoors as she tugged on her mother's vibrant locks. The child loved nature just as much as her mother did, even at such a young age.

"Remind me again, why we're going to La Push?" Iris grumbled as her eyebrows furrowed together. 

Bella smiled coyly at the ginger as she stepped out of the car to help her. "I thought we could try to do something, not of the Jessica variety." Iris instantly agreed, knowing that she was acting extremely out of character the other day. With a sigh, they piled into the car, Penelope babbling beside her mother in her car seat. The drive to the reservation was quiet, Iris not neccessarily in the mood to talk or try to make conversation. Plus, Bella being her akward self wasn't going to break the slience.

As they pulled up to a small hut styled house, Iris finally opened her mouth. "So what's in the back?" Bella drummed her fingers on the steering wheel, not knowing how her friend was going to take this surprise. It was either; she'd hate it and immediately want to go back home, or she'd be open to the idea of someone else doing it, but still think it too reckless for her to participate.