Chapter 8

John's P.O.V.

As we're waiting for Brian and Freddie to come back inside the telephone starts to ring. Roger I got it I told him and walked over to answer it. Hello......at this point I recognized the person's voice on the other line. Tom!!, I thought I told you never to call hear again! He then says to me, "You think you can just walk away after the life we've made together John?" he was shouting at me. This is the not the time or place to talk right now Tom!I will deal with you later. Please don't call hear again!!! I quickly slam the phone down on the hook and feel quite distress right now. "Hey John, are you ok?" Roger sees the anger in my face and try's to offer support. I will be Rog. once he is out of my life for good. I'm kind of worried Rog.,he might try something crazy. I have my head down now. Roger places his hand on my shoulder, "John, you may have to get the authorities involved." I think you're right mate. I'm just worried about the press finding out. "Fuck the press John, your life is more important than some sleazy tabloids." He's right those bloody leeches can go fuck themselves.They should be the least of my worries. Roger nods his head in agreement "John look at me, I'm here for you ok, try not to worry?" While he is telling me this, he is standing awfully close to me and I want to kiss him so bad. He has no idea how much he means to me "Listen John, if this guy comes anywhere near you and I'm around, he's got me to deal with." He's so adorable playing the protector of me.Tonight I might tell him how I feel. Thanks Rog., but you're probably right about me getting the authorities involved. I see now that this problem is more complex than I thought it would be. I really feel like leaving right now, but I know that we have to finish this album. "I know, but listen do you want some company tonight?" he asks me. Roger is a Godsend. Just the thought of being alone with him sends sparks right through me. Yes, yes that would be awesome Roger. Maybe we can have a few beers and watch a couple of flicks. "Yeah that sounds good John." Although my situation is precarious with Tom, having Roger around makes me feel safe. "Great, we can leave together then." Again thanks mate, you really are my best friend and I love you more than you know. "No problem, anytime."

John's P.O.V. cont.

Freddie and Brian have just came back inside. Hey, are you guys ok? I asked."Yes dear, I just needed some fresh air which actually helped." "I feel so much better now." Freddie appears to be more calm since the blow up with Roger this afternoon and thank God. Maybe now we can finish this album and be done with it already. I'm so ready to spend time with Roger right now."I heard the phone ringing was it anybody important?" Freddie asked. Well you're not going to be happy about this but it was Tom who called here. "Fucking hell John, what did he say?" I didn't give him a chance to say anything. I told him not to call here again and I hung up on him."Well the first thing tomorrow we're changing the phone number and I think you should change your personal number too." "Also John, if that bastard shows up here we'll be ready for him ok?" Thanks Freddie. Roger brought a good point, he suggested that I call the authorities and I agree with him. However, I was thinking about the press and what they could do to us Freddie."I know dear, but Roger is right." "Screw the bloody press, you're life is more important."Well Roger is coming over my place tonight so I wouldn't be alone. Freddie sees the excitement in my eyes as I'm telling him this. "Awe Roger, you can be so sweet at times." "I'm so proud of you for sticking by John."Roger looks at Freddie with a half-hearted smile still showing some resistance. "Yeah well, anything for a friend." "Roger, don't start with the attitude again." "I mean it Roger." They quickly glare at each other but then Freddie turns and smiles at me, "Well I'm glad he's going home with you tonight, you remember what I said right?" Yeah Freddie I remember and thanks. I give him a sly wink for trying to help me. I'm just happy that he's coming home with me. I'm kind of nervous, he hasn't been to my place in a while. Anyway, we continue working on our album and everything is going smoothly so far.