Beginning

"Wait, did you hear that noise?"

Stephanie: "What?"

Whispers "Y-YOU!"

Scream

Hi, i'm stephanie and, i have alot to tell. It may seem a bit off... i know something very, very weird. I was born in 1985 in houston Texas. I live in the middle of no where, that's probably why you might see me alone most of the time. I'm home schooled now and, dont have much friends except one. Her name is savanna and she's been my friend since kinder garden and we still kept in touch. It's my 12th birthday and i'm very excited today, my family and friend will come over and so will my favorite family pet, butter!He is a akita mix and he loves me more than his owners!

Other than that, i've been plannning my birthday this whole month and i can't wait to celebrate it today!

Later....

Stephanie: Hey aunt kira! Where is curtis?

Kira: Hi hun. I got you a really cool present smirks

Curtis: Hi stephanie, where should i put this?

Stephanie: Just put it under the kitchen tabel

As my mom and her sister were talking, curtis and i were up in the attic because we had to find some wrapping paper for my present that my aunt forgot to wrap, i know, how's that even possible you may ask, i don't even know. When curtis and i went up the stairs somthing felt.. off.

It was as if i heard something

Curtis: "Wait, did you hear that noise?"

Stephanie: "What?"

Whispers "Y-YOU!"

Screams

We ran downstairs because we are literal chickens and talked to our moms. Of course they didn't listen OR take it seriously and just said 

Kira: Oh it's nothing! You guys just watch too much stupid shit haha!

Mom: Hey don't say that in front of my child! Anyways, you are just imagining things, go back upstairs and get some other kind of paper

We went back upstairs, shivering. It was colder for some reason and i have no idea why? We ended up stealing some card board from my fathers office, finally after getting the box and going downstairs i finally got some of my cousins and aunts here. It was very fun and exciting to see my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and my aunties dog. He was following me everywhere but i had to put butter outside because we were eating snacks and he would go crazy for them.

Everyone eventually came at the time i wanted them to come and it was the best!

Aunt yana: Oh no

Uncle tanner: What's up?

Aunt yana: Ugh! I forgot to buy some sprinkles and those cookies she likes

Uncle tanner: what kind of cookies?

Aunt yana shows a picture

Uncle tanner: Let's go ahead and get some! Ya'll need anything else?

Everyone: NOOOO

Uncle tanner: Alright

My cousins and i were all in my room talking about life and games to play while the adults are talking, we made up some of those generic games like freeze tag, tag, hide and seek tag, soccer, Mr. fox what time is it?, or playing with the dog it didn't end anywhere until we voted.

Stephanie:Ok what do you guys like most? Tag or hide and seek? 

All cousins: HIDE AND SEEK!

Hide and seek it was and we played 6 rounds already. It was going a lot better then i anticipated.

On the last round i went to go hide in my living room behind the couch, my family was outside because they went to grill and only the kids were inside because we were playing, anyways i had a chance to hide behind the couch and stayed there for a while. After maybe 13 mins i called out

Stephanie: Whoo Hoo!

No answer

I went upstairs to find my cousins myself and i didn't find anyone except a long red scarf. I wondered why there would be a red scarf upstairs so i stupidly picked it up. I didn't know what to do with it so.. i... may have put it on me to see how it looks!

Stephanie: Hmmm! Cute

Unknown: "hey, come over here"

Unknown: "Hey! Hurry up!"

I have no idea what that is but i run downstairs and outside my back door to see my mom suffering on the floor choking on beef jerky my uncle made.

Cough cough cough COUGH!

Stephanie: Hey! Mom! Wake up, you're fine, you're going to be okay!

Mom: ugh...

Stephanie: What happened?

(Don't mind the "at" thing)

Mom: I-I SAW H-H-HER!!