Dead End

Stephanie: Who did you see?

Mom: S-She had a long scarf! I-i-it was covored in blood.

Stephanie: uh mom? Can you describe who was wearing the scarf?

Mom: It was a 10 ft tall woman with long, sharp scales around her brow bone.

*sighs* In my opinion, i really don't think that my mother is crazy but what she saw seems creepy. I honestly can't imagine seeing what she saw. Anyways, i should keep talking to her because my mind is unstable hehe.

Mom: Her nails... long, sharp, glazed in blood with the smell of..... cow manure.

Stephanie: Mom, you'll be ok, y-your just seeing things....

Mom: THINGS!!??? For sure i am

Stephanie: I have to tell you something

Mom: rolls eyes

Mom: What

Stephanie: I uh, I saw a red scarf  up the stairs, sitting in the hallway. I took a picture with myself in it..

Stephanie shows picture

Stephanie: Is it yours?

Mom: Sits on the grass with shocked face 

Stephaine: Whats up?

Mom: S-She was wearing that one

Mom: except... blood on top of the white

Ok! Currently feeling frightened because my freaking mom is acting like she has seen the 9\11 go down! I don't know what she saw or what is up with her but i'm going to look for my cousins.

Stephanie: Mom? I'll be back... something disrupted me when i was upstairs... talk to ya later

Mom: Ok...

Stephanie runs upstairs 

Stephanie: Hm? Never been in the addic before.

Stephanie runs up to the addic thinking her cousins may be up there

Stephanie: Why is there a long ass hallway?

Stephanie: I've never seen this before.

Unknown: Come, closer, closer, there you go:)

Stephanie: Is this a joke!

Unknown: Why say such a thing? You know what your mother said... that ain't a joke

Stephanie stays still while listening carefully

Unknown whispers "You can't see the end of the hallway can't you? I'm at the end. COME CLOSER!

Stephanie: Who the fuck are you! Expose yourself!

Unknown: Hey hey hey... don't raise your voice at me

Stephanie: Why do you say that when you did it first asshole!

Unknown: I just want to say that, i shoved that beef jerky down her throat. It's a good thing i warned you in time didn't i?

Stephanie: You didn't warn me idiodic monster! You scared the shit out of me.

Unknown: That was the point sweety. Come closer

Stephanie walks toward the on going hallway 

Unknown: See? There is no need to be scared

Stephanie bolts back downstairs and to the kitchen 

Stephaine: WHOO that was a close one!

Uncle tanner: hey! It was a quick run to the store so thats why we came a little earlier, sprinkles?

Stephanie: uh no i'm alright.

Uncle tanner turns around to get more groceries in the car

After a couple of hours my family and i discussed history and gossip, you know, "girl stuff". We had lots of fun and of course i still went looking for my cousins a couple of hours in. I found all of them except my favorite one... curtis. He was my bestfriend and he was gone. Every one is asking where he went but.. i don't even know, i asked my cousins but i wonder what their answers are.

To be continued.....