1

Kandy's POV

It has been four months since I left New York, since I left the father of my child without an explanation, and since I left my life to come here. I still where the necklace he gave me with a j on it. Each month I started living here my belly was going and it wasn't a time I didn't wish Jacob was here every step of the way rubbing my huge belly. I had missed him so much I thought about calling him a few times but would always think what his father had told me if I contact him. That he will take pregnant at 17 to the press. I got rid of my own phone getting a new one.

After starting my new life here I had gotten a job at a diner making news friends- if you count co workers as friends the yeah I made a lot of those. I would work long hours trying to make ends meat, I was currently living in a small apartment near by seeing that I couldn't afford to get a car as yet it made it easier for me to walk from work to home.

The man that hired me was a nice old man that treated all his employees like his kids, Mr. Felipe was his name. Even though Allison wasn't by my side at the moment I made a new girl friend named Lily she would always joke with me bout this guy that had the hots for me because he comes in here everyday. Even if he was interested in me I couldn't move on from Jacob if I wanted to because my heart belong to him and only him.

Now that I had a new life I had to think solely about my baby as I rubbed my belly, when I came over here I fainted and was carried to the doctor by Mr.Felipe who was told I was already 2 weeks pregnant. Now I am four months and two weeks pregnant with Jacob's baby. Snapping out of my thought.

"Kandy are you okay you look like you need to take a break."Mr. Felipe said, he was kind of right I had been so tired lately with work and the whole pregnancy it was a drain on me.

"Yeah I think Ill take a break and get some fresh air."He nodded passing me a tray of food.

I walked outside to the bench feeling the cool air hit my face. This is what I needed to smell the fresh air.

"Hey is this sit taken."I turned my head at the guy and finally saw who it was before squealing and hugging him.

"James what are you doing here, I took you had work." 

James was a guy at the hospital who help me and gave me the place to stay I could never repay him enough. 

"I was just coming by to hail you see how your holding up."

"I am good just tired you know but its worth it to save up for this little one." I giggled

"That's good I only came to drop by." He said hugging me.

I watched as his car pulled out the driveway and a new car pulled in. I looked as the person coming out the car, he almost looked like Jacob, I think I really need rest now after thinking this man looked like Jacob. When I saw the man walking towards me. Wait? That is Jacob! What in the fuck is he doing all the way out here. How did he find me?

I swallowed the mouth full of soda I had it in. Where is he here? He suppose to be running a business. My heart was beating so fast not knowing what to do but my mind told me one thing and that was run and that I did. I tried to run as quickly back to the diner as possible.

"Got you."He said wrapping his arms around my body from behind. I relaxed in them missing them. He could feel it, he rubbed my four month baby when he turned me around looking at me from head to toe. I looked down not wanting to see how fat I must looked in his eyes.

"Who was he?"His voice harden. 

I looked at him confused about what he was asking.

"Who was the bitch that touched my woman."He yelled grabbing onto my hair.

"A friend Jacob that's it a friend."

"A friend and he's lusting over you like that."

"He wasn't lusting Jacob we just hugged."

"Get in the car."

"I can't I have to get back to work Jacob let me go."

I tried to wiggle out his tight embrace but couldn't he wouldn't let go.

"Kandy don't make me say it twice."

I looked at him, i missed the nights we were together.

"How did you find me?"

"The necklace,"He smirked,"I mean it took me sometime to remember that I put a chip in it but now i have found you and I am not letting you go."

I stopped moving and there was this look in his eyes trying to tell me that he was here for much more than that, it held determination before he said,"Im sorry sweets but I have to."

Then everything went dark.