Chapter 1: A Normal Life

Hi, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Jenny, people call me Jen for short. I go to high school in Mid Georgia. I live my Mom, Dad, and Brother,Tyler, who is 18. I Just turned 16 and there's something about me that only my family knows , I have never dated, anyone.

It's not that I haven't wanted too it's just because I've never been asked or I was to shy to ask. The school I go to is a private school, only rich people go there. How did I get in you ask? Well My Dad works there. Yep, As if I wasn't lame enough my dad works at my school. 

"Jen, C'mon you're gonna make us late." Ally, my best friend annoying screamed at me the bottom of the stairs.

Ally is my neighbor we have been best friends for I can't even remember how long. Tyler drives me and Ally to school ever day. Tyler is a jock, A popular jock. Girls always throw themselves at him, it's disgusting. He is a senior and I am 2 grades under him. He and my dad are both really protective over me, it's kinda annoying. I cant even go anywhere without them doing a full check of the place. 

I stumbled down the stairs fixing my shirt and straightening my blond ponytail. 

"Took you long enough." Tyler said as he loudly crunched on an apple.

"Cry yourself a river, build a bridge, and get over it" I shot back at him

He grabbed his chest in fake pain before turning out the door to go to the car.

"I call shotgun!" Ally yelled as she ran out the door.

"What No Fair!" I called after her but it was to no use.

 I grumpily sat in the back seat, muttering under my breath.

"Ha, Now I get radio control." Ally said, and despite Tyler's protest she grabbed the Aux cord and plugged in her phone.

Ally is....

How can I say this?

She's a thot.

Her song choice confirmed my theory.

I heard S&M by Rihanna blast through the speakers.

My brother went to shut the radio off, but Ally slapped his hands away.

"Jen doesn't need to hear this." He argued

"Tyler I'm not a child I know what BDSM is." I rolled my eyes.

"Eww. Anyways I don't want to hear it" Tyler turned it off.

The rest of the ride we suffered in silence I watched the tress and lawns blur before my eyes through the window before finally reaching the school.

Here at this "rich" school you could see many Mercedes and Lamborghini cars owned by the spoiled students. There was many kid in their cars, blasting their trashy music.

We walked into the school and parted ways, me and Ally only had one class together and that was second period. I was the shy loner nobody noticed. I went to first period,math, and felt my foot get caught on something. I fell to the ground as my papers flew everyone.

Veronica, the school slut, snickered "Oops." She smirked, before walking away, leaving me to pick up all of my belongings. I pulled nervously on my turtle neck before as I walked to class, ignoring the taunting laughs and giggles.

First Period passed by like normal algebra and whatever x equals. Anyways, glad that's over. 

I walked to second period even though I had it with Ally it was still one of the worst class, sex ed. Most people wouldn't make a big deal about it, but if you're an awkward hermit like me it's torture.