11

me: makes new book
also me: continues to write old book and forgets about new book
oops ?? D:

*cute fluff chapter*

Keith was currently sitting in Lances lap, smile on his face as he watched some random show with him. Quite frankly he was tuning out and not paying much attention.

Keith wasn't really sure if Lance knew that he slipped into little space. He knew that Lance and him had a daddy x sub relationship but he didn't even know if Lance would ever be interested in ddlb.

As he sat in Lances lap though, Lances strong arms wrapped around his waist and head resting against Keith's shoulder, he felt himself slipping into a deeper little space. He bit his lip as he squirmed slightly, wanting to color or run around or something.

Lance had definitely noticed something different going on with the boy in his lap. Keith seemed to be more quiet, paying less attention, and all in all just more pouty and small then his usual bratty self.

He sighed and pulled the boy closer, kissing their cheek from behind and smiling "baby boy, are you feeling okay?" He asked, getting a little nod of approve from Keith and a little squeak when Lance kissed his cheek.

Lance chuckled and turned the boy around so that they were straddling his waist. He used one hand to lift up their chin so that they would look up at him "don't lie to daddy sweetie, you know this. tell daddy why you're being so quiet hmm?~" Lance purred as he looked at Keith with a handsome smirk.

Keith blushed softly and whined "daddy I- nothin." He mumbled and squirmed a little out of their grip. Lance's smirk grew at their smaller voice "is someone feeling a little.. smaller then usual? my little baby?~" he teased making Keith blush deeply.

"daddy stoooop-" He mumbled and Lance chuckled, patting their bum "tell daddy if you're in little space mkay?" He said calmly. Keith was a little shocked by this as he looked up at Lance "daddy I need to change-" he mumbled and Lance nodded, letting them off his lap but holding onto their hand so he could lean in and speak.

"dress all pretty for daddy, hmm?" He said making little Keith grin and nod, giggling as he ran off into his bedroom and pull out his little stuff from the box under his bed.

He quickly changed and came back out, in a little white skirt, and a oversized blue hoodie as well as some knee high socks with lions on them.

Lance grinned as he saw the boy shyly come out. "come here so daddy can see you're pretty outfit." He said and Keith ran over, giggling as he spun around for Lance. Lance purred and watched them "such a pretty kitty. where's your paci?" He asked.

Keith gasped "i forgots it!!" He squealed and ran back to his room to go find his paci. Lance chuckled and followed behind the boy, leaning against their door frame as he watched them frantically look around from it. Meanwhile Lance had seen it on their bed stand and picked it up.

"kitten?" He asked with a smirk.
Keith looked up quickly, submissively. Lance made a little 'come here' motion with his finger and Keith got up and ran over.

Lance chuckled as he put the purple paci in between their lips and kissed the front of the plastic pacifier.

"such a cute boy." lance smiled.

this is rlly cute wow
love my cute bois 💞💕💗

should i do more of my baby keithy and delete my ddlb book or just keep this one to the slut and stuff and the other for ddlb? grhwhdhhe choices r hard :((

ok bye uwu sorry i don't update a lot