Chapter 13

Days goes by soon became months soon it became a year since the divorce and life goes on for Off and Gun.

Gun busied himself with work to even think about being in a relationship. But once he is at home, he felt lonely. He thought about what was and he knew he'd move on by now but he doesn't.

It's not like he doesn't have the desire to but he just doesn't want to open his heart again to fall in love with someone knowing he will get hurt in the end so he remain single till now.

Often Oab come by his shop as promised and sometimes they go out and have some time together like going out for drinks or just window shopping.

At those times Gun felt happy but he was unsure because Oab seem to be a nice person but he's afraid to love again.

"Hey P'Gun are you okay?" Oab ask as he came back from the concession stand with popcorn and drinks.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm okay" Gun said "let's go?"

Oab knew something was wrong he knew it from the beginning but he kept quiet knowing to give Gun time to tell him but he didn't.

Oab took the initiative to find out himself and he felt bad for Gun as he found out about the divorce.

"Why you don't want to tell me P'Gun? I understand how you feel" Oab thought as Gun watched the movie

After they got out of the cinema they decided to go and eat at the fast food restaurant nearby.

They were chatting and Gun kept on glancing at a table a few seats away and saw Off with a girl.

She is quite pretty and Oab thought they look great compatible with each other

"Hey P' Gun isn't that your friend..."Oab's words got cut off as Gun stood up and with a sad expression answered

"I'm not feeling well ai'Oab. I'm going home. Sorry" Gun said as he got his bag and soon left the restaurant.

Oab felt bad. He look at the two and the girl he realized who she was. She's Yaya the actress

Oab knew this could be the cause of the divorce but he doesn't want to interfere

Oab soon finished the food alone and soon got out of the restaurant. The two were smiling happily feeding each other as Oab passed by them.

Oab shook his head and soon decided to go home. He tried to call Gun but couldn't be reached.

Meanwhile Gun became a crying mess as he cried as soon as he reached home.

He knew it's hard for him to move on. All this while he's too occupied with work to worry about his own problem.

He cried until morning with a headache. That's when he decided he's leaving and never to be again even by his friends.