Stefan and kids? (episode 2)

DON'T PLAY SONG, YET!!!!
      Waking up to the birds chirping and the smell of bacon I already know that my day was going to be perfect. I decided to get out of bed and get dressed (up top^).

       I come in to the kitchen to see Billy making breakfast.

      If your wondering Billy and my parents were friends in high school. Billy is like my second dad, protective and loving. That's why I call him dad most of the time. Then he and his wife, who unfortunately died had Jake my best guy friend. The third to my and Caroline's best friend group.

        Jake is a famous singer just like his dad was but don't get Billy started or he won't shut up about it. Jake is on tour right now and I miss him but I know that Jake's passion is music.

       "There you are squirt! Though I was going to have to wake you up." He told me placing a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me.

       "And miss you fantastic cooking, not a chance!" I say smiling. "Where's Wolfe?" And as if he heard his name he came running in.

       "Right there! I feed him and let him out so he's good! We better hurry so we can go to the orphanage. " he said eating.

       After we ate we all got in the car and went to the orphanage. I remember the first time I came here as if it were yesterday.

Flashback
A 10 year-old me and a 20 year-old Jake were standing in front of the building.
"Why are we here Jakey?" Little me asked with curious eyes.
"Because little on we are going to help out." He told me picking me up. I was small for my age.
'Knock knock' the sound of Jakes knocks made little me jump. Then a woman answered the door.
"Jake please come in." The women said.
End of flashback

That was the first time I saw the place. Me and Dad both go up to the orphanage and knock knowing either Elizabeth or one of the angels (kids) will answer. While waiting Wolfe went to do his business.

The door opens and Ally is standing there looking bored before giggling with excitement running up to me making kneel down hugging her.

Next thing I know all of the kids coming running out almost making me fall.

'I missed yous,' 'Your coming todays,' and 'I have to show you something' was mostly all I heard.

I chuckled before standing, "Come on guys lets go in side. You have to get ready for the park and you're attentional parents." The kids listen going in with Wolfe following them.

Walking in I go in the house to find Burt and Elizabeth with the kids following but Ben and Nora who were playing with Wolfe. To my surprise Billy was was with them.

    "Sky, I was just telling Burt and Elizabeth to go to the park before us to set up and we'll bring the kids later. They can also bring Wolfe with then." Billy told me. Smiling I agreed before turning to the kids.

    "Come on munchkins lets get you guys ready." I tell them starting to walk up the stairs to the girls room.  While helping the girls get ready Bella started asking me a question.

    "Do you think they'll like us?" Bella asked. Out of all the girl orphans Bella is the second youngest. Chloe is the first she's only a baby.