Chapter 1

I lean in feeling his lips slowly touch mine, Noah im- suddenly I hear my alarm go off. As I open my eyes I look down to see my pants wet, suddenly my door slams open. I look up to see my mom staring at me, She already knew what happened, "Carter allen again?!" she says as she walks closer to me. "I'm s-sorry m-mother!"
I

say while studdering.

"Carter go take a shower, you have school" she says walking out of my room. I walk to the bathroom thinking about everything that just down inside my dream, I'm 17 and I've never felt this way about someone before.

Noah is my best friend and I guess I've just always had something for him. "CARTER GET OUT YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!!" she says while banging on my door. "Sorry mom" I yell back while turning the water off and putting clothes off.

Grab my bag while running out the house, I run to school thinking about Noah. As soon as I walk into the School I slip on the floor, Everyone around me starts laughing but of course Noah doesn't he looks at everyone with a look and they stop laughing. "Carter are you ok?" he says in a soft voice. I respond back with a "I'm fine" but he knew I wasn't telling the truth.

I've always told myself "I'm fine" when, i was totally lying to myself ever since my dad died. I was just 14 in the 8th grade, I walked into the house my mom was on a trip for work. I set my bookbag down waiting for my dad to come to me, he usually was at the door but today he wasnt. His car was in the driveway, At this point I started freaking out.

Tons of thoughts where going through my head at this point, I walked slowly to my parents room rushing the door open. My chest felt it, staring at his dead body I realized I was too late. Ever since that day I've blamed myself for everything. "Carter?" Noah says while shaking me, "huh, sorry what happened" I said confused. " You started panicking about something? Is everything ok"

"Yeah sorry" I say my hands start to shake, I felt like crying but the tears wouldn't come out. " Noah could I come other after school?" I asked. "Carter you already knew the answer of course!" he said with the biggest smile ever.

I smiled back at him, gave him a hug. "See you after class" I said while walking away. As I'm walking to class Brice the schools jock grabs me by my shirt and slams me into the lockers. I couldn't do anything but cry, Blood starts dripping off my face. I touch my mouth realizing my mouth was cut open. "I-i hate y-you" I said while trying to get up.

I stood up as he punched me again, "l-leave me a-alone Brice!" I start tearing up, thinking "I'm useless" while he kept punching me.

A strangers voice comes out of no where, "Your going to kill him!" she says while pushing him and grabing me and running. "I had it under control.." I said while wiping my tears. " ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU COULD OF BEEN KILLED!" she yells. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell" she says while helping me clean up. "Its alright, I'm gonna go to lunch now"

As I walk out to Brice stairing at me, I ignore it and kept walking. "He doesn't bother me.." I kept saying, Noah who waited for me at lunch asking numerous questions, But all I replyed with was a "nobody I'm fine" I hated lying to him but this time I had to. To keep him safe, because if anything happened to him I would blame myself.

As we finished lunch I told Noah "Don't take matters into your hands, I'm fine" As I look at him with a smile on my face, although my smile was fake.

He grabs by the arm " we are going to my house carter " he says while pushing me outside. I agree with him and keep walking to his car, As I get in I feel something grab me by my hand. It was Noah, he looks at me with the brightest smile on his face. " Carter, ill always be here for you don't let any dumb people make you feel useless because I know you are worth much more"

At this point I feel the sudden thought of grabing him by the waist and kissing him, telling him I love him, But then I realize he's not gay and it will never happen.

I wanted to cry right in frount of him showing him how hurt I am, But I didn't. "Thanks Noah, that means so much" But I knew I wasn't worth it.

I watch Noah get into the car while he drives away from the school. Noah pulls up to his house, Only thing I could think of was him. I couldn't keep my thoughts off of him, I walked into the house looking at Noah as he set his bag down. "Follow me to my room" he said while walking up the stairs.

His house was spotless, But his room was better. The only thing I could see was the floor, nothing on it but us standing right beside each other.

I was tempted to hold his hand, but instead I sat down waiting for Noah. "Carter wanna watch a movie?" He says while smiling at me, and if course I responded with a "of course I would like that." This would probably be the only chance i would have to be laying in a bed with Noah.

Half way through the movie Noah gets up and starts taking his clothes off, he had a body of a angel. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I stared for a few secounds, then looked away trying not to make it seem like, I liked him.

But I loved him.
______________________________
Hey guys! If you are enjoying my book so far make sure to comment! You can also give me some tips on how to make my story better

- 💛