1. Breakfast

The customized dishes and utensils were prepared. There was a yellow napkin, plate utensils, neatly placed on the small but tall table. The soft playing "Für Elise", embodied the atmosphere of the entire apartment.  Choral curtains with yellow lined strings defined the edges of 4 large windows, all on one side of the building. A tall light man, dressed all in yellow from his long hat, topcoat, trousers and pointy shoes sat before the meticulously set table. Golden sunlight, the only light source, silently illuminated the dish set simply on the table---A perfectly cooked sunny side up egg, a sliced up orange, and a glass of savoury dandelion wine.
​Swiftly, the man traced his hands across the yellow utensils, and then he brought them up onto the plate, slicing the egg, and placing it into his mouth in one smooth dance. Before eating another slice of the egg, he remembered to peel himself off a bit of the juicy orange, and indulge with a sip of wine. One might be entranced in his twirling and perfectly executed manner of eating breakfast, recognizing that his style truly expresses the elegance. Every so often he would admire the sun rays lining the empty space from the table to the window.
The light yellow digital wristwatch linked around his right wrist suddenly started beeping, and he at first, gingerly straightened his back, raising his head to gaze straight forward, like he was gazing towards the horizon of the endless sea, listening to the finale of the piano notes, deep in thought. After mere seconds that seemed like hours, he broke his gaze and proceeded to place the fork and knife co-ordinately onto the empty plate, and finally ushered his left fingers, to hush the repetitive harping of the yellow wristwatch.